Season 5 Episode 15

It must've been around late August to early September when my mother had gotten pregnant, because she was almost 6 months.

Everyone ON the show already knew the bare minimum, around November, but my mother decided that she wanted to make it official to her followers, and tell the world she and Cole were married before the baby.

Do you smell that?

Bullshit.

According to my mother, they got married in July, and they wanted a baby right away, because they were "so in love."

Where's my barf bucket?

But I mustn't worry about that this week, because it was the week to film my music video. Semi-profressionally too!

On Monday, the girls and our respective traveling families (siblings and mothers) all went to Disney World. It's fun, if you like lines. Two hours in, we had rode one, and gave up and just bought fast lane passes.

Getting ready for pyramid, Kendall sings the song for her video for us, in a capella format

In pyramid, Miss Abby talks about winning our fake competition, then begins to reveal our pyramid shaped pyramid for the week.

Good, I was worried she had taken up crack.

There's talk about Kendalls video. There's talk about my video. Dr. Holly must remind Miss Abby that Nia is doing a video too. Why do we keep forgetting, hmm?

Alyce: I feel like Nia is getting pushed to the side. I wish Miss Abby would show that she cares.

Then, we move onto the weekends competition.

Kalani gets a solo! Maddie gets a solo! Showdown ensues.

Then, Miss Abby tells everyone I was set to preform at the super bowl this Sunday, with Katy Perry.

Alyce: I don't think I've danced in front of a crowd that big...ever

At first, I thought I was prepared. But a Broadway theater holds about 500 people. Do you know how many people fit into a super bowl stadium?