Season 5 Episode 13

This week, was the last week before LA. Nate was coming this time, and Asher was not.

Why?

Because Nathaniel said he did not want our mother bringing Cole around well he can't control it, like at Christmas. So, he's taking the initiative to control it.

Maddie was in New York this week, for SNL. I was out because this week, because I had a music video to film, and wouldn't be around to learn the group dance.

Sigh, the hardships of fame.

Chelsea isn't in the group dance this week, but she has a solo.

The music video was for MattyB, and it was called "To The Top." Apparently, his agents called my agent and said they wanted me in the video. So...I was gonna be in the video.

Basically, I was in the video with Matt, and two other boys, and i was the only lead girl in the video. One of the boys was named Justin, and I forgot the other kids name as soon as he told me. We hung out for 4 days, and it never felt like the right time to ask.

I wasn't around when the other girls filmed "Turn up the Track" so I never met Matt. So, either he's awkward around girls in general, or, as Justin so kindly (loudly) suggested, he has a crush on me.

"So what do you think?" I asked Nate, picking the lid of my yogurt. He was my personal babysitter for the trip.

"If his homeboy snitched on him, he definitely has a crush on you," Nate said, opening the fridge to find himself a cup of yogurt.

"What the fuck, you ate the last one?!"

"Uhh..." I pushed myself off the counter, dropping my empty carton in the garbage, "the last what."

"I'm telling Matthew your a yogurt stealing snake in the grass," Nate said, pulling a go go squeeze out of no where. Seriously, I don't know how he got one, we didn't have anything but yogurt, toaster strudels, and pizza pockets in there.

"Well, I'll tell Brooke you used to listen to Summer Love Song while you-" Nate choked on the lid of his go-go squeeze, that he had removed with his teeth.

Later that night, we were watching a movie when my mom sent us a message that I needed to film the audition tape for the most recent project "I've" been interested in.

"Hi my names Alyce Wortman, I'm 11 years old, I am filming this on a Canon powershot, the battery is almost dead. Stay tuned."

I clicked off of the first part, reviewing the lines of "Eleven" in the show "Montauk."

I needed to be hysterical as I choked out my words, filming them on the Canon Powershot.

"I can...I can see them...I saw...them."

I filmed it about 3 times, and would've continued had the Canon not died.

Stupid camera.

A/N: I'm the laziest writer, because I did not want to somehow fit my girl into the slice girls number. Also, yes, this was the audition tape for Stranger Things. This update sycks, I'm  sorry.