𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖨 𝖭𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖳𝗈 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟧

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟧

HER BLACK pea coat kept herself nice and warm from the cold Austrian air.

The band, herself, Pattie and Mo had all landed in Obertauern two days ago.

Emmy had her round sunglasses on and she stood there with her lace up boots on.

A fag in one hand and the other hand holding her bag.

"so what's the deal with you and John?" Mo asked.

"i'm not sure, we're not together, but we basically are, i live with him and well y'know what else." she replied.

"the public think yous are together." Pattie said, making Mo nod.

"i mean i'd love to be with him again, its just how he is on the road with all the girls." she sighed.

Pattie and Mo looked at each other sadly, she had a fair point.

"do you love him?" Mo asked, Em smiled and nodded "of course i do, i haven't stopped since i was sixteen."

Little did Emmy know, John had went off to the loo and heard what she had said, he was absolutely delighted well only because he loved her too.

"the moment it ended between me and him i knew we'd find each other again." she said, the two girls smiled at the blonde.

"i'm going to head to head back to the room, if yous want to come." Mo said, Pattie and Emmy nodded as of it being too cold.

The trio wandered off, Emmys teeth chattered. She flinch when John wrapped his arms around him, "god John! I could've have a heart attack!" she giggled.

He intertwined his fingers with hers, "we're done for the day." he kissed her cheek.

CLICK

John chuckled looking at the badly hidden paparazzi and the two started to walk away from the others.

"do you not care about the public knowing?" she asked, "not anymore, i can't keep hiding my love away." he flirted.

Em laughed and moved her sunglasses up to the top of her head.

She leaned over and kissed his lips, which he happily returned.

The soon arrived at the hotel, Edelweiss, and they all went to their rooms.

Emmy fall back onto the bed and yawned, John sitting beside her.