Chapter 9: Torture 2

From the room's layout, it became painfully clear that Russell had a sickening familiarity with such acts of cruelty. The deliberate sloppiness in her actions served only to amplify Aurianna's pain, fueling her sadistic pleasure. Each agonizing pull tore away inches of Aurianna's foot nails, accompanied by the sickening sound of paper being mercilessly shredded. The sharp separation of her nail from the tender flesh beneath sent waves of searing pain coursing through her body.

The sickening sound of flesh and nail separating filled the air, reminiscent of the sound of paper being violently torn apart. Aurianna's senses were assaulted as her flesh clung to the remnants of her torn nails, the once-familiar sensation of melted cheese became tainted, overshadowed by the raw, hissing pain of exposed flesh exposed to the stale air. Aurianna's muffled screams reverberated within the metallic gag that bound her mouth, her desperate attempts to move and escape the torment evident in her frantic, chained legs.

Sweat mingled with her tears, tracing a path down her anguished face, a testament to the physical and emotional strain she endured.

As Russell briefly stepped away, leaving Aurianna gasping for breath and her body trembling from the physical and emotional strain, a momentary respite settled over the room. Aurianna's chest heaved with heavy breaths, her heart pounding in her chest, and her mind racing with a mix of fear, and hopelessness. It had probably been hours since this started and her hope that someone would save her was quickly extinguished, making the light that was once in her eye fully disappear. Her eyes now becoming a dead and empty blue colour.

Russell returned as soon as she left, her absence only a temporary reprieve. However, she wasn't empty-handed this time. She had purposefully stepped away to retrieve a gleaming chef's knife, its sharp blade glinting in the dim light. With a sadistic smile etched upon her face, Russell approached Aurianna, ready to carry out her next act of brutality.

Aurianna's eyes widened in horror as she realized what was about to unfold. Her body trembled uncontrollably, the sheer terror rendering her unable to utter a sound through the device that silenced her cries. Tears of hopelessness cascaded down her face, mingling with the dark stains of her torment.

As Russell methodically began cutting off Aurianna's fingers one by one, the world around her blurred. The waves of agony crashed upon her, threatening to consume her consciousness. The weight of her suffering pushed her towards the precipice of unconsciousness, her battered body on the verge of surrender.

Suddenly, a splash jolted Aurianna awake. Startled, she found herself drenched in cold water, the shock of it snapping her back to the harsh reality of her torment. Her senses were overwhelmed by the icy chill that seeped into her bones. 'Oh... she must've woken me up by throwing cold water on me... How long was I out for? My body aches so much.' Confusion clouded her thoughts as she tried to make sense of her surroundings. Her gaze fell upon Russell, who was walking away with a bucket in hand.

Before she could dwell on her thoughts, Aurianna's attention was captured by Russell's actions. She watched in dread as Russell placed the now empty bucket on the ground and approached a nearby rack. A sense of foreboding filled the air as Russell retrieved a bowl containing a steaming green liquid. The noxious fumes emanating from the bowl assaulted Aurianna's senses, intensifying her unease.

Aurianna's heart sank, knowing that this sinister concoction held more suffering in store for her. Fear and dread tightened their grip around her as Russell approached, the bowl held menacingly in her hands.

Aurianna yearned to plead with Russell, to implore her to halt the cruelty that had befallen her. The desire to cry out, to beg for mercy, welled up within her. But the stifling gag that kept her voice muffled rendered her attempts at communication futile. Her pleas, reduced to indistinguishable sounds, hung in the air like whispers lost in the room.