Chapter 12: Pearl Eva

In a realm adrift amidst the cosmic expanse, a lively gathering of beings filled the air with their infectious energy, sporting gleeful expressions and donning celestial halos. Yet concealed within this serene domain, amidst towering enchanting edifices, lurked a hidden dungeon. Within its confines, a formidable presence emanated a chilling aura, encapsulated in captivity.

Amidst this enchanting land, a remarkable sight unfolded—a resplendent woman with a rich brown complexion, brimming with joy, released a melodious refrain into the air. "🎶Tik Tok tik tok, the clock ticked as time leisurely danced away🎶," she sang, her smile radiating warmth.

Within her dark purple eyes lay golden timepieces, imparting a sense of captivating distance. Her short white hair, adorned with purple streaks, gracefully swayed in the wind as she shared her peculiar melodies. Encased within a luminous golden cage, intricate robotic patterns gracefully traced her form.

Alas, upon her back, deep scars marred the very spots where majestic wings were once destined to unfurl. Their brutal detachment left behind rugged marks, telling a tale of anguish and loss. Above, a myriad of chains suspended in the sky coiled around her entire being, each chain exuding its own unique radiance, a testament to the ethereal bonds that held her captive.

"Seriously, how much longer are we supposed to keep watch over this goddess?" grumbled a man decked in resplendent golden robes, an ornate hoop adorning his head, as he stood in front of a colossal, imposing gate.

"Quiet down! Quit your whining. Whether it's for an eternity or beyond, it's our duty to ensure she remains securely confined," admonished another man, clad in simpler attire, his robes devoid of any ostentatious embellishments.

The first guard let out a weary sigh. "I mean, come on, everyone keeps talking about how dangerous she is, but I fail to see what's so menacing about her apart from her drop-dead gorgeous looks."

"Ah, you're in the dark, aren't you? She's none other than Eva, the goddess who went on a rampage and obliterated two universes under the control of the higher gods," revealed the plain-robed guard.

"And what compelled her to commit such heinous acts?" inquired the guard bedecked in golden robes.

"She claimed sheer boredom. She started off as some failed mechanical creation to a goddess ruling over time and technology, not only that but she massacred trillions of souls. That's how she earned the nickname 'The Bloody Goddess.' Superficially, her appearance may resemble that of a divinity aligned with the holy gods, but make no mistake, she surpasses even the darkest god in terms of sheer terror."

"If she's more dreadful than him, how did they manage to apprehend her?" mused the man in golden robes, scratching his chin, his face reflecting a mix of curiosity and confusion.

"Heh, man, can you believe it? More than four hundred gods and goddesses banded together, trying to take her down, but they couldn't lay a finger on her. I haven't witnessed her powers firsthand, but those who fought alongside her said it was less of a battle and more of a brutal massacre," recounted the guard in the plain robes, and shudder passing through the golden robes guard, though he opted to remain silent thereafter.

Meanwhile, within the luminous golden confines of her cage, Eva sat singing away. Annoyance flickered across her features as she caught snippets of the guards' gossiping. Doing her best to brush it off, she continued her melodic performance, gradually raising her voice in an attempt to drown out their conversation.

In the midst of her musical efforts, Eva's attention was captured by a delightful sight—a petite fairy positioned just outside her cell, sporting an enchanting smile. The fairy's entire body glowed pure white as she waved at Eva, who responded with a perplexed expression, surprised that someone could enter her cell unscathed. I the past, numerous daring infiltrators had attempted to free her, only to have their bodies corrode and transform into ominous black smoke upon contact.