Chapter 113: Orc Express 6

"I couldn't care less!" the girl exclaimed, her voice filled with defiance.

"Anna, please cease this behavior!" the woman next to the girl pleaded, her eyes filled with concern as she observed the disapproving gaze of Aurianna, a sense of fear creeping in.

"No, Mom, when someone does something wrong that directly affects you, you have to voice your opinions and assert yourself!" the girl proclaimed firmly, accentuating her point with an emphatic stomp of her foot.

"That troublesome kid is in big trouble," the man sighed wearily.

"Yet another clueless individual who managed to infuriate the princess," the woman sighed, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Aurianna is likely to unleash her wrath upon their entire family," another man chimed in, his expression filled with pity.

However, Aurianna's unexpected reaction left them utterly dumbfounded, their mouths agape in shock. "Why don't you enjoy some meat, the bill is on me?" she offered, pointing towards the orc meat vendor.

"You... you're not going to punish me?" The girl stammered, her voice quivering with nervousness as she gazed at Aurianna.

Aurianna shook her head, a faint smile playing on her lips. "Nah, like I said, I'm in a good mood today. If it were any other day," she paused, her tone turning menacingly dark, "I would have made sure your head spun before you could even utter another word about that nonsense. And I'd take care of that clueless excuse of a mother who couldn't even teach you basic manners," she added, glaring at the woman who knelt beside the girl, visibly trembling in fear under Aurianna's intense gaze.

The girl trembled at the weight of Aurianna's words, fear gripping her heart.

"Oh, Mr. Food Vendor, is my entire meat order ready?" Aurianna turned her attention to the goblin, who was busy cutting pieces of meat to prepare the next batch of delectable fried goodness.

"Yes, Princess, everything is here," the nervous meat vendor goblin replied, his tone and manner shifting as he recognized her royal status. He approached her cautiously, presenting her with a bag.

"Thank you so much," Aurianna exclaimed with delight, her face lighting up as she accepted the generous portion of piping hot meat. "And you can keep the change," she added, handing him the silver coin before making her way onward.

As Aurianna strolled through the bustling market, her brows furrowed at the sheer number of people around. She took comfort in the savory meat that she savored, its flavors helping to alleviate her mood.

Upon noticing Aurianna's presence, everyone in her vicinity quickly made way, instinctively yielding space for her to pass. They dared not obstruct her path, for they understood the potential consequences that might arise from provoking her. The air of caution and respect permeated the crowd, ensuring that conflict with the princess was to be avoided at all costs.

Suddenly, a handsome young man approached Aurianna, wearing a beaming smile as he presented her with a rose. His short brown hair and cream-colored eyes added to his charm.

"Are you a goddess? Because your beauty is truly out of this world. Too exquisite for mere mortals to behold," he flirtatiously commented with a playful tone.

Aurianna glanced at him, her expression contorting into a frown. Without hesitation, she retorted, "Get lost before I ensure you regret it!"

"Oh, a feisty one. I like that. I can already tell my looks have enchanted you," he responded, a smug look creeping onto his face, oblivious to Aurianna's souring mood.

"I already said no!" Aurianna yelled in frustration, bewildered by the man's obliviousness to her lack of interest. How could he not grasp that she wanted him to leave her alone?