Chapter 15: Hardcore Training 1

"Alrighty then, here we go!" Eva exclaimed, snapping her fingers with a mischievous grin. In a flash, a swirling vortex materialized before them, hungrily gobbling them up like a famished beast.

Emerging on the other side, Aurianna found herself gazing upon a peculiar realm. The sky above was shrouded in dark clouds, yet the terrain below remained visible, albeit in a mind-boggling manner. It was as if someone had jumbled together bits and pieces of cities, forests, mountains, and seas. Aurianna stood on an empty patch of land, but just a few meters away, a mysterious and somewhat foreboding forest loomed, its details hard to make out.

"Where in the world are we, Eva?" Aurianna inquired, casting a perplexed glance her companion's way. She had her fingers crossed for a straightforward answer this time, hoping to bypass the cryptic enigmas she had encountered earlier.

Eva met Aurianna's gaze with a serious expression and responded, "Welcome to the starting point of your training, my dear." She paused for emphasis. "This is the place where I've kept some extraordinary beings under observation for countless years. But now that my research is complete, they can provide quite the challenge and some experience if you decide to take them down."

Aurianna scratched her head, trying to wrap her mind around Eva's words, which seemed to hover in a cloud of confusion.

Eva let out a sigh, realizing the need to clarify things for her simple minded master, "First things first, you gotta check out your stats," she instructed. Aurianna's attention was drawn to a mysterious white panel that materialized before her out of thin air, displaying a confusing array of text and numbers. Squinting her eyes, she did her best to make sense of the information presented before her.

[ Aurianna ]

[ Age: 21 ] ( Physically younger due to time manipulation but retains the same age. )

[ Class: None ]

[ Race: Diamond ]

[ Level: 2 ]

[ Exp:10/300 ]

[ HP: 40/40 ]

[ Magic power: 100/100 ]

[ Stamina: 10/10 ]

[ STR: 3 ]

[ VIT: 3 ]

[ INT: 20 ]

[ Agility: 3 ]

[ Defense: 5 ]

[ Charm: 170 ]

[ Luck: 20 ]

[ Skill points: 80 ]

[ Quest points: 0 ]

[ Skills: Ice magic level 6, Healing magic level 20, Revival Level 1 ]

Aurianna's brows furrowed as she couldn't help but feel bothered as she confronted the plethora of information displayed on the perplexing screen. "What's all this Eva?!" she exclaimed, her frustration palpable. It seemed like her poor brain was working overtime to comprehend every single detail.

Eva, still managing to maintain her composure, couldn't hide her mild frustration and responded, "Alright, let's break it down and start with something simpler." She paused for a moment, attempting to find the right words. Her tone indicating a hint of impatience as she was annoyed by the fact that Aurianna was so clueless, "The 'class' refers to the type of job or role you can take on, like being a mage, sword master, berserker, blade dancer, gunner, and plenty more."

Aurianna's face scrunched up in a mixture of bewilderment and disbelief as she processed Eva's explanation. The terms "berserker" and the other classes left her utterly clueless. "Wait, what? Berserker? What in the world is a berserker? And the rest of them too?" she questioned, her confusion evident.