Chapter 109: Orc Express 2

"Thank you, princess!" Klark exclaimed, his face lighting up with joy. Yui joined him, sharing in the excitement. They climbed into the comfortable carriage, settling into their seats. With a crack of the coachman's whip, the droles started pulling the carriage, and they began their journey towards the Orc Express.

"I can't wait to see what the Orc Express has in store for us, this year!" Klark exclaimed, his eyes gleaming with excitement. Yui nodded vigorously in agreement.

Aurianna positioned herself by the edge of the carriage, her gaze fixed on the passing scenery outside the window. Her arm found a comfortable resting spot on the windowsill. Memories flooded her mind as she contemplated the upcoming experience.

"The Orc Express," Aurianna mused with a smile, reminiscing about the legendary trade market, 'A moving trade market run by Orcs, Ogres, Goblins, Hobgoblins, and Onis. I remember how they were renowned throughout Sandeph and the entire continent. They were known as neutral beings, steering clear of conflicts and offering their goods to all. It's been a while since their last visit, but they always come back every two to three years, to sell some of the best goods one could buy, be it clothes, food delicacies and architecture designs, they have it all and so much more.'

"You seem rather excited," Aurianna commented, unable to ignore Jake's infectious grin. He had taken off his shiny golden helmet, revealing a rather handsome face. Klark appeared as a middle-aged man with short black hair and a peculiar feature—a pair of eyes of different colors. One eye was brown, while the other shimmered in a golden hue. As his armor vanished into the ring he held, he now stood before Aurianna in casual attire.

"That's because I've been looking forward to the arrival of the Orc Express. There are a few things I've been itching to get my hands on," he replied with a playful tone.

Aurianna raised an eyebrow, her curiosity piqued. She couldn't help but notice the change in attire not only for Klark but also for Yui, who now wore commoner clothes.

"Why the change of clothes?" Aurianna inquired, her gaze shifting between them.

"People might get a little uneasy if they spot a divine knight patrolling around. I want to experience the joy of strolling through the market like an ordinary person," Klark explained, his expression calm and composed.

"Yui, you're joining in on the 'normal person' shopping experience too?" Aurianna asked, raising an eyebrow.

Yui giggled, adjusting her clothes. "Well, Princess, it's not every day we get to explore such a vibrant market. Besides, I want to blend in with the crowd and fully enjoy the excitement!"

Aurianna frowned, slightly perplexed by his reasoning. "But it won't make much of a difference since you're still escorting me," she stated matter-of-factly, expecting a logical response from Klark.

"Oh, I completely forgot about that," Klark exclaimed, his face flushing with embarrassment. Yui gave him a comforting pat on the shoulder, trying to reassure him.

As the realization sank in, Klark scratched the back of his head sheepishly, his expression filled with amusement. "Well, I suppose you have a valid point there, Princess," he admitted with a chuckle, understanding that his attempt to blend in would have little impact when he was escorting someone of royal stature.

"Speaking of which, Princess, your extravagant dress might make others feel uneasy, or worse, attract unwanted attention from potential robbers," Klark said, his voice tinged with concern.

Aurianna's eyebrows raised at his remark, and a mischievous smile tugged at her lips. "Why should I care about making others uneasy? If they mind their own business, they'll be just fine. And as for any robbers foolish enough to try something, well... I'll simply kill them," she stated with a cold, confident tone, her eyes gleaming with a hint of danger.