gratitude

I posted this on Royal Road so I just wanted to post it here too.

____

Thank you all for more than 350 followers (⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠෴⁠ ⁠༎ຶ⁠)(⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠෴⁠ ⁠༎ຶ⁠)(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) I'm so grateful. Thank you all my dear readers. And also my dear Patreons

(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠) I promise once I'm done with exams and make enough I'll get an editor to edit my work properly.

I just wanted to relay message too. I realized some people expected Aurianna to be some next level genius so now's how to solve all her problems.

Well I left some details in the story how she was kept naive and lacked any proper education, so she's still growing and would get better soon

(⁠ ⁠;⁠∀⁠;⁠) you'll see the difference in arc 2.

Also humans aren't perfect Aurianna would make mistakes sometimes, be stubborn, complain etc. All these are normal behaviors sometimes we cry when what we're supposed to do is tough but when we realise we have a goal we put our minds into it to complete it.

We make mistakes sometimes. And act on some impulses. So then pls Aurianna can't be perfect without flaws. I'm sure some of you have already discovered her flaws and it was intentional. I won't say it but if you have discovered it you can list it in the comments (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧.

We have our strong and our weak moments in our lives. So then even if my mc is fictional I don't understand why she is expected to be strong 24/7 when she's just in the midst of growing.

It's like a child growing up into adulthood. They make mistakes and learn from them and mentally mature as time goes on.

⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃ So then pls have some patience for Aurianna. As you read on you would clearly see how she mentally and emotionally matures. Especially in arc 2 on my Patreon ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ

Aurianna art