Chapter 30: Operation Death of the Pervert 1

A whole week had passed by, and Aurianna found herself rising bright and early, still harboring a sense of unease about her impending encounter with Mavis. In a matter of minutes, a swarm of maids dashed in, and assisted her in preparing and dressing for the day. Aurianna was dressed into a delightful pink gown, boasting a charmingly oversized bow that adorned the back.

Just as Aurianna was nearing the end of her breakfast, a maid approached her and conveyed, "Princess, your mother is summoning you. We have already arranged a carriage." Aurianna glanced at the maid and nodded, her curiosity piqued. "I wonder why Mother is summoning me at this hour," she pondered.

Accompanied by her butlers, Aurianna was escorted towards a luxurious carriage. The carriage traversed the sprawling palace grounds, transporting her from her mansion to a colossal mansion that five times bigger than hers. Stepping out of the carriage, she was warmly greeted by a throng of maids, eagerly awaiting her arrival. They ushered her through a grand hall that made her have a cold smile.

Scanning the surroundings, she couldn't help but spot a group of knights—both valiant gentlemen and fierce ladies—lined up on either side of the towering walls. Shrouded in gleaming golden armor, their faces obscured, yet Aurianna paid no mind to their visages. Safely carried in the arms of a maid, she was gently carried forward until they finally arrived at a colossal black crystal door.

Standing guard before the imposing entrance were ten steadfast knights, their gaze fixed upon the approaching maid. "I have brought princess Aurianna to see her mother," the maid proclaimed, prompting the knights to nod in acknowledgment. With a single tap, one knight triggered the opening of the door, which gracefully swung wide automatically, granting the maid passage as she carried Aurianna inside.

As Aurianna entered into the room, a breathtaking sight unfolded before her eyes. The spacious living room boasted walls adorned in a harmonious blend of white and light purple, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and elegance. Luxurious white couches beckoned invitingly, their plush cushions enticing guests to sink into their comfort. To Aurianna's surprise, a whimsical scene unfolded—a delightful array of desserts floated effortlessly around the couches, casting a sweet aroma in the air. Mischievous, small blue figures, seemingly crafted from water, giggled playfully as they floated around the room, adding a touch of enchantment to the ambiance.

Although it was morning, the room emanated a soft radiance, courtesy of ten ethereal white chandeliers that gracefully hovered near the ceiling, casting a gentle glow upon the surroundings. Knights, stalwart and dignified, stood beside towering pillars, their composition a mystery.

At the heart of the room, Aurianna's attention was drawn to Queen Amber, seated regally on a sumptuous white couch, engaged in jovial conversation with Mavis. Laughter filled the air as they shared a lighthearted moment. Queen Amber herself was adorned in a captivating green off-shoulder dress, teasingly revealing a glimpse of her chest and a hint of cleavage. A striking ruby necklace adorned her neck. The loose-fitting sleeves cascaded gently from top to bottom, lending the dress a subtly casual look. Its slim waist gently hugged her figure before flowing gracefully downward. Unadorned, the dress exuded simplicity and elegance in equal measure. Completing her ensemble, Queen Amber donned a pair of green high heels that perfectly complemented her attire.

In contrast, Mavis opted for a more relaxed ensemble, donning a lovely blue dress that tastefully covered her chest. Delicate lace sleeves adorned her arms, extending only to her wrists. The dress accentuated her figure with a snug waist before gracefully flaring out towards the hem. The flared skirt elegantly reached above her thighs, offering glimpses of her legs, adorned in lace, along with the stylish black heels she wore.

A chill ran through Aurianna's veins as her eyes met Mavis. Suppressing her displeasure, she clenched her teeth and quickly plastered a feigned smile on her face, allowing the maid to place her down and making her way towards Queen Amber.