What happens in Vegas - Part 1 - Bruce x Steve x Reader

Las Vegas. Sin City. That was where the team found themselves. Tony insisting that they all needed a break. That they needed to get away from the compound and just forget about everything for a few days. That they needed to loosen up a bit, and where better to do that, than the metropolis that grew out of the greater Mohave Desert. The neon lights and mixture of casinos that did their best to outdo the others that littered the strip, visible from miles away, as the Avengers had flown into the airport at night. Tony telling the others that that was the best way to enter the city. The billionaire insisting night-time always gave the entertainment capital of the world, a beauty of its own.

(Y/n) had to admit that she had been a little hesitant about the trip, just like a number of the others were. She, Steve, Bucky and Bruce in particular, preferring the idea of just being able to stay at home and do all the things that they hadn't been able to do because of all the missions that they had to go on recently. Just being able to do all the boring, mundane things that everyone else did. But, Tony being Tony, had insisted.........well, actually, he had called Steve a stick in the mud, informed Bruce that he would have F.R.I.D.A.Y shut down everything in the labs, so that he couldn't do anything. Told Bucky that he wouldn't know a good time if it jumped up and bit him on the butt. And as far as (Y/n) was concerned, he had just put his arm around her shoulder, giving her his best pout and puppy dog look, before telling her that it wouldn't be the same if she wasn't there; so, she had to come. The four holdouts looking at one another, as the jet touched down on the tarmac of the Harry Reid International Airport. Everyone rolling their eyes, as a cheery, in fact, to goddamn cheery Stark, jumped to his feet and clapped his hands together.

"Ok, boys and girls, remember the old saying, 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas; so, let's have fun. Though we are here for five days, so pace yourself. And stay away from the wedding chapels, I don't want to get back to New York and find you all got married by Elvis............." Tony announced, a collective groan going out at the billionaire's words. (Y/n) feeling like she was being spoken to by a teacher, and they were a group of kids being told to behave on a field trip.

"Do you think that he will notice if we just spend the next few days in our rooms?" Steve asked quietly, as he, Bucky and (Y/n) unbuckled their belts.

"I should imagine. He'll probably come banging on all our doors every morning and take us to do something "fun", insisting that it is a great "team building" exercise. But maybe if we can get him involved at the baccarat or blackjack tables, you two might get some peace, and I might be able to catch a little sun. I think there are a couple of places that might be calling my name." (Y/n) replied quietly, she and the two soldiers chuckling, as they made their way out of the jet's door and onto the tarmac. Tony walking over to where two stretch black limos were waiting to take them to their hotel.

"Well.........? Come on, no time to waste, chop chop............." The billionaire continued; his smile broad as he climbed into the back of one of the vehicles.

"I swear, if this chirpiness of his continues, this is going to turn into a real-life version of that movie Casino, and what happens in Vegas, really will stay in Vegas. And we will be one man short when we fly home." Clint huffed, as he made a beeline for the car that Stark had not just got in. (Y/n), the super soldiers and Bruce looking at one another, before they rushed over and joined the archer. None of them in the mood for Tony's current cheery demeanour at the present moment, either.

                                                       >>--------------------------------------<<

"Well, you have to give him his due, Tony never does anything by halves." (Y/n) said, as the limo pulled up out the front of the MGM Grand Hotel. Her eyes taking in the rather impressive entrance of the hotel.

"You mean, he never stops showing off, more like." Bucky corrected, from her side. The Winter Soldier having no intention of admitting that he was impressed too. That even though he had wanted to do other things, now that he was in the city, he didn't actually mind.

"Okay, you got me there, Buck. But just think, this place is so big that I'm sure that we could all avoid Tony for the next five days. We can hopefully do whatever we want. I mean, he is paying for all this, so I suppose that we should just try and enjoy it. And just cos we are in Vegas, it doesn't mean that we have to spend our days gambling and getting drunk. Bruce and I were talking about maybe going to the Atomic testing museum or taking an SUV tour of the Red Rock Canyon. Maybe even............."

"You and Bruce...........?" Steve suddenly asked, as he looked at (Y/n). It obvious from the look on his face that the captain was quite taken aback by what she had just said.

"Well, um..........its not set in stone or anything. I mean, we were just talking about it, weren't we Bruce? Bruce and I like to see things, so, he and I thought that we could just shoot off somewhere before Tony dragged us into other things. I mean, your welcome to join us if you want to. The more the merrier; you wouldn't mind, would you Bruce..........." (Y/n) replied, as she turned her attention from Steve to Bruce. The doctor doing his best to cover up his disappointment.

"No, no.........like you say, the more the merrier............" Bruce reluctantly agreed. The doctor and soldier looking at one another, as the door of the limo was opened, and (Y/n) climbed out.