Love is blind - Part 1 - Clint x Tony x Reader

Now, I know I've messed a little bit with the team meeting Clint's family, but I got this idea and hoped that you would forgive me if I took a little artistic license.

Clint kissed Laura, ignoring the increasingly confused looks from everyone but Natasha.

"Is she here?" The archer asked quietly, as he pulled his wife closer.

"Of course, she is. Where else would she be? She went out the back after breakfast. Probably sat under that old oak as per usual." Laura replied with a chuckle.

"You should probably go and say hello............"

"Yeah. I supposed I should introduce her too. Let's face it, she'll kill me if I don't." Clint agreed. Giving Laura another kiss before making for the backdoor. Sure, that his wife and Natasha could continue to explain everything to the others, while he went to retrieve the final member of his secret family.

                                                          >>------------------------------<<

"So........the shit's hit the fan, huh Robin Hood?" A voice enquired as Clint made his way to the shade of a large oak tree that had been growing on his farm for longer than anyone could remember. The archer shaking his head at the comment.

"How'd ya guess?" Clint retorted, as he rounded the thick trunk of the tree. Smiling down at the younger woman that sat comfortably with her back up against it.

"Well, ya here, and you brought the others. You wouldn't have done that; you wouldn't have brought Laura and the kids into this unless you were in trouble............."

"How did you know I'd brought the others.............?"

"I might be blind, Clint. But you of all people should know that all my other senses work exceptionally well. I could hear and smell them all before you even got close. It's a good job that they have serums and suits to help them because they would make terrible spies. They are all far too loud. Have you told the rest of the team about everything now. About the secret Barton life? Guess I'm just the last piece of the story. But do you really want to introduce me...........?"

"Why wouldn't I want to introduce you, (Y/n)? You're my sister.........."

"Well, there is that, and I'd kill you if you didn't." (Y/n) chuckled in reply, as she slowly got up from the floor.

"I always did want to meet the rest of your team, especially given what Nat has told me about them. Particularly that Stark guy......." (Y/n) continued, smiling broadly, not needing to see the look of horror on her older brother's face to know it was there.

"And just what has Nat been telling you?" Clint enquired, as his sister took his arm, and the pair made their way back to the farmhouse.

"Oh, you know, just girl things..............."

"Girl things............?"

"Yeah, you know........girl things. Things that boys, particularly boys like my big brother, don't need to know about." The younger Barton replied, opening the back door of the house and gesturing for her brother to enter. The lively conversation that was going on in the kitchen suddenly stopping, as the door closed sharply. All eyes focusing on the beautiful woman that now stood smiling at them.

"(Y/n)." Natasha called out. (Y/n) without warning finding herself engulfed in a pair of arms. The familiar scent of the assassin and spy filling her senses.

"Hi Nat. Nice to see you again too." (Y/n) laughed, as she returned the Widow's embrace. The archer's sister looking over towards the kitchen table, as she caught the hushed comments.

"So.......is someone going to introduce me to everyone, or do I have to do it myself?" (Y/n) asked, as Nat finally pulled away. The younger Barton stepping forward and holding out her hand.

"Hi. I'm (Y/n) Barton. Clint's little sister............"

                                                              >>------------------------------<<

"And last, and most definitely least, we have.........Stark." Clint sighed. (Y/n) smiling, as she felt slightly rough fingers slip into her palm. Her hand raised and knuckles kissed by soft lips. The smell of sweet blueberries and strong coffee filling the air, as the man in front of her moved a little closer.

"It's very nice to finally meet you, Mister Stark. Nat has told me so much about you." (Y/n) said, feeling a heat rise up onto her cheeks, as she felt his hand tighten around hers.

"All good I hope.............?"

"Actually, no. Most of it was pretty terrible to be honest. Tales of drinking, womanising, over the top, outlandish behaviour and probable narcissism." (Y/n) quipped, doing her best not to join in the stifled laughter that suddenly erupted from behind the billionaire.

"Yet even though I normally trust Nat's judgement, I like to see what is beyond a person's outer cover, before I make up my own mind on them." The younger Barton continued, giving Tony a quick wink.

"Are you sure that you're Legolas' sister? If you don't mind me saying, I think that you're far too beautiful to be related to Clint." Tony enquired, choosing to ignore the death glare of the archer that was stood protectively behind his sister.

"Well, that's what he's always told me. Though I must agree, I am far too pretty to be his sister." (Y/n) retorted. Another muffled laugh breaking out from all the others present. Clint crossing his arms and huffing. The archer not sure whether letting his sister and Tony actually meet was a good idea. Now more sure than ever, that (Y/n) and the billionaire had more in common than he would like them to have.

"And talking about being far too pretty, I was wondering if you would allow me to see if one of the good things that Nat told me about you, is true?" (Y/n) continued, as she held up her hands, Laura indicating to Tony that her sister in law wished to touch his face. The billionaire smiling broadly, as he took her hands and placed them to his skin. Tony closing his eyes, as soft fingertips brushed over his countenance. Over his cheekbones, and the soft stubble growing on his jawline. Over his lips, that instinctively parted.

"I'm afraid Nat was wrong..........you are far more handsome than she described you.............." (Y/n) continued quietly. The younger Barton suddenly finding a strong hand placed on her shoulder. Her brother's stern fatherly voice appearing in her ear.

"We need to talk................"