Rasputin - Part 1 - Tony x Bruce x Reader

Now, yes, I know that Rasputin was a man. But I liked the idea of naming a reader character after the monk whose legend sort of suggested that he was really hard, or impossible to kill. That had some kind of strange mystical power. So, I hope you will forgive that, and enjoy. This part is Tony and Bruce, but I will be bringing as many of the others in as I can, in other chapters.

"Rasputin." A stern male voice said.

"Wake up." The voice continued. The sound of clicking fingers ringing out through the room. A small, thin smile coming to the man's lips, as the assassin opened their eyes.

"What is your objective?"

"My objective is to kill the target."

"Who is your target?"

"Any given to me by you. Or by Hydra."

"And how do you kill the target?"

"By any means possible." The assassin replied. Her emotionless tone causing the man and those around him to smile broadly.

They had never thought that they would be able to crack her. Never thought that she would capitulate to the torture. Never succumb to the pain of the experiments and serums that they had inflicted upon her. But now it would appear that they had been wrong. Now it would appear that the replacement for the Winter Soldier had been found. An even more cold, cool, and remorseless killer now able to take his place.

"Do you think that she is ready?" Another man asked, as they continued to look at the unmoving. Unblinking killer before them.

"She is as ready as she will ever be. After all this time, we have to take a chance." The first man replied, as he looked at the machines that beeped steadily around the motionless woman.

"Do you think that they will suspect her?" Another voice enquired.

"She is one of them. A lost sheep that will be returning to the fold. They have been looking for her since she was taken. From the last reports, even after all this time, they continue to try and find her. So, we will return her to them. Give them back their colleague. And then when she is back in the arms of her friends. When they least expect it. Our dear Rasputin will show them why we have given her that name. Why she is better than the Winter Soldier could ever have been." The stern voiced man explained, before turning his attention back to the woman in the restraints.

"Rasputin. Look at me." He continued. The assassin's eyes moving to look at the old man in a white coat.

"Do you remember your latest mission?"

"Yes"

"Good. And what is your name?"

"My name is (Y/n)."

"And who are you?"

"I am an Avenger."

"And what is your objective?"

"To infiltrate the team."

"And then what?"

"I am to kill them. All of them." The assassin confirmed. The man nodding, as the world around the killer slowly went dark.

                                                       >>------------------------------<<

"Jesus H Christ! These Hydra A holes need to find themselves a better cleaner." Tony complained, as he pushed his way into the latest room. The lights over head flashing and sparking, as the billionaire and Bruce entered.

The two men, along with the rest of the team, had been surprised by how easy this cell had fallen. How it seemed to be mostly scientists without too many Hydra agents protecting them. And even though it was a little strange, no one was complaining. And given Nat had been able to find some useful information on their mainframe, the mission seemed to have been more than worth it. Now, that team had decide to explore the small base a little further. That given that there had been so many scientists that had turned tail and run as soon as they had seen the first hint of an Avenger, Tony and Bruce had told the others that there might be something of interest in the base. Some new weapon that the group had been working on. Something that they could use. That they could adapt. Or at least help them counter whatever else Hydra might throw at them.

"Yeah. Whoever they currently have doing this place, has had the day off for the last year, or ten." Clint agreed over the comms. As he and Nat explored their own room. The spies picking their way through broken glass and busted machinery.

"Do you actually think we might find something?" Bruce asked, as he moved a large set of metal shelves out of his way. Empty vials, Erlenmeyer flasks, and beakers, crashing to the floor.

"I don't know, but its worth a look. Though given the state of this place it could be too dangerous to go on much further." Tony replied, as he stepped over a chunk of rubble.

Tony had to admit that he knew that he and the rest of the team had inflicted their fair share of damage on the base, and that could explain some of the mess. But if he didn't know better, he would say that this placed hadn't been used for at least a decade. But perhaps that was why the scientists had been here. Hydra were planning on bringing the base back into full use. And despite the damage, the machines around them certainly looked new.

"Tony!" Bruce suddenly gasped in disbelief.

"Huh?" The billionaire retorted, without even looking at the doctor. Tony too busy exploring the pile of machinery that he had just found.

"TONY!" Bruce called out again. His voice much more urgent. Much more agitated this time.

"What? What's wron..................?" Tony countered, as he turned to look at the doctor. The rest of his words disappearing into the thick air, that surrounded the pair. His eyes growing wide, as they fell on the sight that had caught Bruce. The billionaire stumbling over the rumble and sparking machines to get to the doctor. To make sure that his eyes were seeing, what he thoughts they were seeing.

"Holy Shit!" Tony finally managed to say.

"Is it..........is it really..........I mean........is it actually her?" The billionaire continued, as Bruce wiped some of the dust from the coffin like glass tube.

"It........yeah.......I think........yeah." Bruce agreed. Shaking the disbelief from his mind, and finally trying to find something, anything that might mean that they could move the capsule.

"Rogers................"

"Yeah, what is it Stark?" Steve replied over the comms. Bucky shrugging as the two friends looked at one another. Neither of them sure what to think of the strange tone in Tony's voice.

"I think you, frosty the snowman, and the rest of you guys should make your way to mine and Bruce's location. We, er...........we found something that you will want to see." Tony continued. Bucky rolling his eyes, as he listened to the conversation. The old soldier sure that the next time the billionaire referred to him as "frosty", he was going to shoot him when he least expected it. And in the most inconvenient place possible.

"Ok. But what's that import.............."

"Its (Y/n). We found (Y/n)."