Daughter of Hydra - Part 4 - Tony x Steve x Bucky x Reader

"How oddly he is suited!" (Y/n) began, as she looked at Stark's unusual combination of sneakers, an old band t-shirt and finely tailored Armani suit.

"I think he bought his doublet in Italy, his round hose in France, his bonnet in Germany, and his behaviour................everywhere..........."

"Portia.......Act I, Scene II from the Merchant of Venice............" Tony interrupted. The billionaire finding that he was liking this woman more and more. Even though he knew he shouldn't.

"Indeed, Mister Stark." (Y/n) chuckled, as she offered him, her hand.

"May I say that it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is (Y/n)."

"Yes..........yes you may.  And I assure you (Y/n), that the pleasure is all mine." Tony smiled, as he brought her hand up to his lips, and kissed her knuckles. His deep brown eyes sparkling as he looked up at her through his dark lashes.

"And of course, where the great Iron Man goes, the others Avengers will follow." The Daughter of Hydra continued, as she surveyed the faces of the others.

"It is also a pleasure to meet you, Doctor Banner. Miss Romanoff. Mister Barton, and of course, Mister Wison." (Y/n) continued. Nodding respectfully to each of them, as she said their names. Her eyes then turning to the other two men in the room. Her gaze becoming dark, as she scrutinised the old soldiers.

"Treason and murder ever kept together, as two yoke-devils sworn to either's purpose............"

"(Y/n)!" A voice exclaimed from behind her. The young woman remembering herself as she looked at Otto. A smile coming back to her face, as she made her way over to the pair of battle hardened warriors.

"You will have to excuse me, gentlemen. I have always been told that I had a flare for the dramatic. I think that deep down, I am nothing more than a frustrated actress. That I would have had some success, treading the boards." (Y/n) chuckled, as she offered Steve and then Bucky, her hand.

"It is truly an honour to finally met you, Captain Rogers. Sargent Barnes. I have heard so much about your missions during the war with the Howling Commandoes. Both failure and success. Oh, how I wish I could have been there to witness them. To see you in action. I can only imagine that you were all a sight to behold." She continued. Her eyes looking deep into the cobalt orbs of the man that had been there when her progenitor had left this world. Into the eyes of the Winter Soldier. The man that had betrayed Hydra.

"Well, as much as I could do this all day. I am afraid that I will have to leave you all with Otto. A certain sheikh has invited me to his yacht in the harbour, and a girl can't turn down that kind of invitation. But perhaps I will be able to join you for dinner this evening. I would so like to learn more about all of you. I find myself, like most, in awe of the Avengers and what you are able to do." (Y/n) explained. Giving the team more polite nods, before turning to kiss Otto on the cheek.

"Be good, Otto dear." The Daughter of Hydra added. Giving him a warning look before she made her way out of the mansion.

                                                           >>--------------------------------<<

"You do remember why we are here, don't you Stark? What that woman is?" Steve asked quietly, as their host led them all up the stairs to show them their rooms.

"What? What did I do now...............?"

""Yes.......yes you may. And I assure you, (Y/n), that the pleasure is all mine." Clint mocked. As he came to join Steve in chastising the billionaire.

"You really do forget everything when a woman strokes your ego, don't you?" Bucky joined in. The Sargent not wanting to miss out on berating the billionaire either.

"You guys really do have a low opinion of me, don't you? Look, I was just trying to lull her into a false sense of security. If what Fury said was true, then this (Y/n) is no dummy. It seems obvious that this is all set up. That the one eyed wonder didn't manage to get us those invites. She wants us here. She allowed us to come so that she can study us firsthand. So that she can get to know more about us. She wants us to see what we are going to have to fight. So, I see no harm in trying to distract her a little. And let's face it, I'm the best man around here to distract her." Tony explained, as he and the others made their way down the long corridor.

"The best man? Boy, if that head of yours gets any bigger, Stark, it would be scraping the roof." Clint scoffed. The archer shaking his head.

"And who else would you suggest? Bruce? You? Correct me if I'm wrong, which of course I never am. But last time I checked, you were married, Legolas. And given the fact that the old popsicle has no real idea about women; and the last time that the one armed bandit here got lucky was eighty years ago, I think that its between me and Wison. So, I will say it again. I am the best man around here to distract her." The billionaire retorted with one of his usual smug smiles. The others just shaking their heads and rolling their eyes.

"Miss Romanoff. Gentlemen." Otto suddenly said, as he came to a stop. The rest of the team trying not to laugh as Tony nearly barreled into the older man. Bucky making a comment to Steve that if Stark was the best man, then they would all be screwed, before Otto continued.

"Mister Wilson, Captain Roger and Sargent Barnes, your rooms are the three on my right. Miss Romanoff, Doctor Banner, Mister Stark and Mister Barton, your rooms are here to my left. You will find your luggage already waiting for you. Dinner will be at seven thirty. There is no need for formal attire. Until then, place feel free to explore the mansion and grounds as you wish. My home is your home." Otto told them. Giving the team a bow before leaving them to find their rooms. The billionaire making his way back through the palatial home to prepare for the evening. To prepare for the return of (Y/n).