Assassin - Part 3 - Scott x Reader

"Morning Doctor Death." (Y/n) said casually, as she walked into the kitchen for her morning coffee. Smiling at the others, especially Scott, as Tony grumbled under his breath. (Y/n) over dramatically dodging the billionaire's gaze, as he turned to look at her.

"There is nothing private around here, is there................"

"Private? You killed a guy by shaking his hand in the middle of a nightclub last night. In front of everyone. That's not exactly private. I'm surprised that its not all over the news. Tony Stark's Iron Man suit is to be replaced by a long, black hooded cloak and a scythe. Actually, I think that it would suit you. Cover up that smug mug of yours." (Y/n) interrupted, as she took a seat next to Scott. Nudging him a little as the other's laughed at her comment.

"I didn't kill him..............."

"That's not what I heard. I heard that you gave him the evil eye. The handshake of death. Towering over him like the ghastly ghoul that you are. And two minutes later, he was dead on the floor, girls screaming everywhere, as you rubbed together your body hands.............." (Y/n) interrupted again as she rubbed her hands together and pulled a sinister face. Scott nearly falling off his chair in amusement, as he and the others continued to laugh.

"It wasn't two minutes.............."

"Ok, one minute. Either way, I must admit that you're a quick worker. But I've heard that about other areas of your life too, Tony. Perhaps that death touch is working too well. Killing your own appendages. Maybe wear gloves from now on................."

"(Y/n) please stop.............I can't breath.........." Scott gasped, as he held his ribs. Laughing more as Tony glared at him.

"I don't have to ask who told you about this, do I? I bet Lang couldn't wait to come and give you the news. I mean, he was quick enough to tell the cops that I was one of the last people to talk to the guy..............."

"Oh please, if it hadn't been Scott, I bet Clint or Sam would have been knocking on my door. You do have a terrible habit of attracting things like this. Things that can only happen to you. I'm just annoyed that I missed it. But you know something...........you are cute when you pout." (Y/n) replied, as she got up and kissed Tony on the cheek before going to pour herself another coffee. Not seeing the smug grin that now grew across the lips of the billionaire, as he looked at Scott who had immediately stopped laughing as she had kissed Tony.

Tony knew that there weren't many ways of shutting Lang up, but one of them was most definitely (Y/n). He would have to be blind to not see the look in Scott's eyes when he watched the gifted female. To not hear the former criminal's heavy, longing sigh whenever (Y/n) would leave the room. Lang always denying that anything was going on between the pair when Tony tried to tease him. But it was more than obvious that Scott wouldn't say no, if (Y/n) ever realised he wanted more than a friendship.

"Do you really think I'm cute, (Y/n)...............?" The billionaire enquired. Continuing to grin smugly at Scott. (Y/n) rolling her eyes as she finished her second cup of coffee.

"Oh, geez. Yes, Tony. You can be cute. Though admittedly I am just saying that so you don't shake my hand and I drop dead. Now, I don't know about you lot, but I have better things to do than stroke that already inflated ego of yours. I'm off to the gym." (Y/n) replied, giving another peck to the billionaire's cheek before making her way out of the room. Scott jumping to his feet and following after her.

                                                              >>------------------------------<<

"What is wrong with you...............?" Steve asked, as he nearly punched Scott in the face, as he suddenly appeared around the punching bag that the captain was hitting.

"What...........oh, er...........nothing..........." Scott replied, as he ducked back behind the bag. Steve turning and looking over in the direction that Scott had been looking. Shaking his head as he saw (Y/n) sparring with Bucky.

"Why don't you just go and talk to her? Just go and say something." Steve said, as he hooked one arm around the top of the bag and used the other to wipe the sweat from his brow.

"Talk to who.............?"

"Oh, please. I might not be Stark, but even I know that you've got the hots for (Y/n). I nearly just punched you in the face because you were too busy watching Buck and her practice. You really should tell her that you like her before you get hurt. And growling at Bucky under your breath isn't gonna help. I know he likes her, but he's already said that she's only interested in one man............." Steve scoffed. Shaking his head as Scott looked between the captain and (Y/n).

"You mean..................?"

"Yes, I mean................Sam says that she must have a thing for DILFs, whatever they are. So, I suggest that you go and talk to her." The captain continued. Rolling his eyes, as Scott smiled and sprinted off.

                                                          >>--------------------------------<<

Suddenly (Y/n) found herself pinned to the floor. Bucky putting his entire weight on her to keep her in place. The assassin chastising herself for getting distracted. Her eyes leaving Bucky and wandering to Scott. A lapse of concentration that had allowed the Winter Soldier to get the better of her.

"Give up................?"

"Not only your life, Frosty." (Y/n) chuckled, as she did her best to wriggle out of his grip.

"You know, you should really say something to him. You keep getting distracted like that and you could get hurt." Bucky retorted. Chuckling himself as the agent tried to buck him off.

"Say what to whom? And I do not get distracted." (Y/n) countered with a huff. Quirking her brow as she looked up at Bucky.

"Oh, please...........Why do you even bother. You know perfectly well who. Lang! The only time that I can ever get the better of you if when that DILF is in the gym............"

"DILF? Who the hell told you that.........?" (Y/n) blushed. Her eyes growing wide.

"Sam. He said that you had a thing for DILFs and that Lang was one..........."

"I should have known it would be Wilson. Did he tell you what a DILF actually is? What it means..............?" (Y/n) laughed. It Bucky's turn to be confused.

"No.................."

"Thought not. It stands for Dad I'd Like to F..............."

"Er........could I cut in..............?" Another voice suddenly interjected. (Y/n) and Bucky looking up to see a smiling Scott.