The only one that can help - Part 2 - Bucky x Zemo x Sam x Reader

"How did you talk me into this?" Sam asked, as he, Bucky and Zemo looked up at the special facility. The Falcon finding it hard to believe that not only was he there, but that Bucky had been able to persuade the authorities to let this happen. That they had agreed to allow (Y/n) out, even if it was only temporarily.

When Sam had said that he didn't want anything to do with this, he had actually meant it. He reluctantly had to admit that Barnes was right, that (Y/n) would be the best one to help. But he didn't want to have anything to do with the lie that the Winter Soldier was about to try and spin. Sam knowing that if the shit hit the fan, he didn't want to face any more of the woman's wrath, than he already had.

It wasn't that he didn't like (Y/n). She was smart, funny, and incredibly beautiful. Sam always believing that if he had met her first, it would have been him in Barnes' shoes. The Falcon recalling the sense of jealousy that he would feel when he saw the pair together. But he wasn't jealous of this present situation. Sam more than happy to leave all of this to the old soldier.

"Well, he didn't have to talk me into it. I actually can't wait to meet this lady. So, are we going to do this, or not?" Zemo asked. Giving Barnes a smug smile, as he made his way up the stairs. Bucky sighing heavy, as he watched the ex-colonel. The soldier wishing that he and Sam had never broken him out of prison.

                                                          >>-------------------------------<<

"Chicken! She doesn't bite." Bucky stated, as Sam refused to join him and Zemo in the room where (Y/n) was about to be brought. Sam shaking his head.

"I only have your word for that, Barnes. As soon as that power limiter comes off, she could be capable of anything. I'll just stay here and watch from a safe distance, thank you. I'm not as stupid, as you look." Sam retorted, as he entered the monitoring room. The guards opening the door to the interview room and leaving Bucky and Zemo to take a seat. The pair sitting there in complete silence, until the door opened once again. Zemo shocked to see an exceptionally beautiful woman, bound and shackled, surrounded by four heavy armed, very large guards in full gear make their way into the room. One of the guards pushing her down into the chair opposite he and Barnes, before securing the shackles to the floor. Bucky nodding to them before they left the room.

"What do you want................?" (Y/n) hissed disdainfully, as she glared at Bucky. The Winter Soldier shifting uncomfortably in his seat. Trying to come up with the best way to tell her that they, that he needed her help.

"And whom might this handsome thing be............? No, let me guess............" (Y/n) hummed, as she turned her attention to the other man in the room. Leaning across the table as best she could and looking at the softly smiling man on the other side.

"You are Baron Helmut Zemo. Sokovian nobleman, a former Colonel in the Sokovian Armed Forces and commander of EKO Scorpion. After the Battle of Sokovia, and the death of your family, you took against the likes of Barnes here, and the other Avengers. So, you set out to destroy them. Becoming a "criminal mastermind". You are the one that framed Barnes for the killing of T'Chaka. The one that caused the civil war. Tut, tut, tut. That was very naughty of you, Helmut. Yet I must admit, a little understandable. I find that I have a few scores of my own to settle against enhanced humans. But tell me, Baron, how was your time in prison? As restful as mine has been, I hope...............that is before you were broken out of course............" (Y/n) said. Chuckling at the shocked look on the ex-colonel's face.

"How...............?"

"Like Sam said, she knows stuff................." Bucky huffed, as he sat back in his chair.

"Ah yes, the dear Falcon. And where is your partner, Barnes? Where is Sam.............?"

"He's not my partner and he's not here................"

"Bullshit! On both counts. I know he's here, and I am not going to talk to you any further, unless he shows that pretty little face of his." (Y/n) interrupted mockingly, before giving Bucky a wicked smile. The criminal leaning back in her chair and sniffing as she looked between her former lover and the Sokovian. Her smile growing broad, as the door to the room slowly opened, and Sam reluctantly made his way into the room.

"Well, hello, Wilson. Haven't the last few years been good to you? I wish I could say the same about Barnes here. He is looking a little tired, don't you think. Perhaps it is his real age finally catching up with him............" The criminal greeted. Giving Sam a sweet smile.

"Hi, (Y/n). How are you...................?"

"Oh you know...........constantly monitored and controlled by this lovely piece of jewellery they placed around my neck the day Barnes here betrayed me.............."

"Betrayed you...........? You were a criminal (Y/n).............." Bucky interrupted, as he got to his feet. His chair nearly toppling over behind him.

"Damn straight I was a criminal. One of the best that you will ever meet. And of course, you betrayed me. What else would you call it...........? If you had actually loved me as you had claimed, you would have given me a chance to turn myself in. Even a chance to run. But no..........you used my love for you to draw me into a trap. You watched on while I was bound and shackled. As I was dragged away. And you did nothing. So, tell me, Winter Soldier; what would you call it, if not betrayal? TELL ME!" (Y/n) exclaimed loudly. Banging her hand on the table.

"I had no option................"

"There is always an option, Barnes. Always. And your choice led me to this. So, why don't you tell me why you have come here. Then I can tell you to go and shove yourself and go about my day." (Y/n) interrupted, as placed her feet up on the table, crossed her arms and waited for one of the men present to explain.