Daughter of Hydra - Part 3 - Avengers x Reader

"Ah. Miss Romanoff. Gentlemen. It is such a pleasure, delight and honour to finally meet the famous Avengers." Otto schmoozed, as he walked up to Tony and took his hand.

"Mister Stark. It is a joy to meet you again. I think the last time was at the fund raiser for the Carnegie Hall last year. My name is Otto Borne." Otto continued. Tony shaking the man's hand. Doing his best to remember if what the older man in front of him was saying, was true. Though having to admit that he had been rather distracted by a beautiful blonde that night, and more than one or two glasses of good bourbon to remember much else.

"I thought that it was only right that I came to welcome you myself. It is not everyday that I have guests such as you grace my home. It is quite a coop to have you at my little party this weekend. And it has created quite a storm in an already busy town. Anyone and everyone has been trying to get an invite." Otto added with a chuckle, as he gestured for Tony and the others to follow him towards the waiting limousine.

"The party itself will be held tomorrow evening. So, I hope that you will enjoy the hospitality of my home and partake in the some of the festivities in the town. This time of year always brings with it a carnival atmosphere. But at this moment, perhaps you would like to see your rooms and freshen up. I will have my men collect your luggage." The billionaire explained, standing at the door of the long black car, as the team climbed in and took a seat. Otto looking over to the mansion in the distance, hoping that (Y/n) would stay true to her word and not do anything. That the Daughter of Hydra would not feel the need to make this weekend his last.

                                                        >>---------------------------------<<

(Y/n) continued to look out over the scene. A sudden breeze bringing the smell of the crystal clear water of the bay up to her room. The feeling of anticipation building up insider her. The thought of finally meeting all those that she had been taught to hate, giving her a wonderful thrill.

"Are you ready for this?" A voice enquired from behind her. (Y/n) not having to turn to know who had entered her room.

"This is what I was born for, wasn't it Jonathan? You and all those scientists that beavered away on serum after serum for all those years in order to create the ultimate child of the Hydra. I have learnt all I can about them from the files. From the hours and hours of footage. From picture after picture. Now I want to see them face to face. I want to smell them. To hear the blood course through their veins. I want to stand toe to toe with the man that was there when Johann Schmidt was taken from this world. I need to see the look in his eyes when I walk down those stairs." (Y/n) replied, as she turned to look at the much older, blonde man. His advancing years evident in the lines on his face and the way that he moved.

"You know why Fury has sent them here, don't you..........?" Jonathan asked, as he took a seat on the sofa.

"Of course. He wishes to know what he and S.H.I.E.L.D will have to face. To get more information on me, than that pathetic creature he sent to try and infiltrate us could get before I made his brain boil inside his skull. He wants the Avengers to try and bring me to their side. To turn me against Hydra, as they did the Winter Soldier...................."

"And what if they try to do that............?"

"Then they will regret it. The Winter Soldier will find that whatever punishment he had to endure when he was our assassin, will be nothing compared to what I will do to him. Captain America will see that I am stronger, faster and deadlier than Schmidt could ever have dreamed of being when he injected himself with Erskine's serum. I will show the others what it is to suffer. To have their blood boil and their organs explode. I will show them that Hydra is the only way." (Y/n) countered, as she stood straight and tall. The old man chuckling to himself, as he saw the look in her eyes. As he saw the defiance that had been there since she had been little more than a babe in arms.

"Good. You my dear child, are greater than any that has gone before you. I have no doubt that with you, Hydra will take its rightful place in this world. I have no doubt that Schmidt would be proud of you. Now, I should leave you. You don't want an old man like me spoiling the moment that you meet the Avengers." Jonathan told her, as he slowly got back up from the seat. Placing a kiss on her cheek before making for the door.

"Make me proud, child..........."

                                                          >>----------------------------------<<

Tony and the others looked up at the rather palatial mansion, as they piled out of the limousine.

"Not bad." Clint sniffed, as he moved to stand behind Stark.

"I've seen better." Tony retorted indignantly, before making his way up the white marble staircase. The archer unable to stop himself chuckling, as he and the others followed closely behind. Their host leading them through the door and into a huge, rotund welcoming hall that was graced by an elaborate chandelier and statues that appeared to have been crafted during antiquity. None of the team sure what to look at first. Well, that was until an exquisite voice came from above them. All eyes turning to look at the creature that was slowly gliding down the large staircase. No one sure what to think, as the woman smiled. As she came to join their host and took his arm.

"Otto, my dear. You should have told me that you had gone to welcome your new guests........." (Y/n) softly scolded, as she looked at the older man by her side.

"My apologies. I should have thought." Otto apologised, as he took (Y/n)'s other hand and kissed it softly.

"But now that they are here, I should introduce you." The billionaire continued, as he led her over to the team. (Y/n) looking Tony up and down as Otto presented her to Iron Man's alter ego. A large smile, despite himself, gracing Tony's lips as she began to circle him. Their eyes meeting as she suddenly stood before him.