The only one that can help - Part 3 - Bucky x Sam x Zemo x Reader

"So let me get this straight............" (Y/n) interrupted, as she leant forward on the desk.

"You, want me.............me, out of all the people you could possibly ask, to help you, Curly and Moe here, to take out these Flag Smashers. Enhanced assholes, that want to take us back to the time between the snap and the blip. Wow, Barnes, you really must be desperate. Coming cap in hand to me after what you did. Look I'm finished with this, and I am most definitely finished with you. And as nice it is to see Wilson and the colonel here; I have better things to do than waste any more of my time here. So................HEY. MEATHEADS! I'M DONE HERE!" (Y/n) called out, to the guard that she knew still stood on the other side of the door.

"(Y/n).........we need you. You can do things we can't................" Bucky quickly replied, as he heard the keys jangle in the door.

"Damn straight, Barnes. I can do lots of things that you can't do. Like not betray someone that loves me. Now, unless you have something that might really interest me............then this is over.................." The criminal interrupted. Glaring at the large guard that unshackled her chains from the floor and pulled her to her feet.

"I can get you out..................." Bucky retorted, as he quickly jumped to his feet and blocked the doorway.

"Bullshit! No one is gonna let me out......................."

"You agree to help us, and I'll get you out. I promise..............."

"Your promises mean nothing to me, Barnes." (Y/n) hissed, as she rushed up to him. Bucky's eyes widening as he watched the guards yank her back by her chains. (Y/n) elbowing one of them in the face and then kicked another in the guts. The two others knocking her to the ground and doing their best to hold her down. The Winter Soldier looking over at Sam and Zemo, before the three men made their way over to the trio and pulled the guards from (Y/n). Zemo offering her his hand and helping her to her feet. The former colonel smiling at her, as he brushed some hair from her face.

"You got a deal, Barnes. I don't trust you for one second, but if you can get me out of here, and get this damn collar off my neck, I'll help with the Flag Smashers. You have my word.........." She added, as the guard recovered enough to get to their feet and drag her out of the room. (Y/n) continuing to fight against them as she was pulled out of sight.

                                                             >>----------------------------------<<

"You sure about this, Barnes?" Sam asked, as Bucky came into the room where he and Zemo had been waiting.

"I'm sure. If she said she'll help, she means it..................."

"And when she finds out that you're gonna bring her back here...............?" Zemo smiled. His smile getting broader, as the Winter Soldier swallowed at the lump that had formed in his throat.

"I'll deal with that when it comes to it..............." Bucky replied. The three men turning to look at the door as they heard a noise outside. The ingress thrown open to reveal (Y/n), this time surrounded by six large guards. The group making their way in, followed by a man in a white coat.

"Are you sure about this.........?" The man draped in white enquired. (Y/n)'s eyes never leaving those of Bucky's as he nodded. The man slowly beginning to unlock the shackles. The criminal spinning around, as the power limiter was removed from her neck and growled at all the men behind her. A loud laugh leaving her lips, as they all jumped and grabbed for their guns.

"You boys better hope you don't meet me again." (Y/n) told the guards with a chuckle, before turning back to look at Bucky, Sam and Zemo.

"Now...........get me outta here..............."

                                                              >>--------------------------------<<

(Y/n) took a deep breath of air. It had been so long since she had smelt clean fresh air. So long since she had felt the wind on her face. Closing her eyes, as a soft breeze picked up and blew her hair from her shoulders. She was out. Finally, out. And even though she knew that Barnes was not telling her the whole truth, she was still out. And no matter what it took, she wasn't going back. No matter what the Winter Soldier might think, she wasn't going back.

Bucky watched as (Y/n) stood there. The breeze catching her hair and blowing it behind her. He was sure that she was more beautiful than the last time that he had seen her. The Winter Soldier getting that same old feeling he would get when they were together.

When he had watched the guards treat her as they had. When he had watched them drop her to the floor, he had wanted to punch them, himself. To throw the men into the walls and pull her out of there. But he knew if he had, it would have jeopardised everything. That, and he was well aware that (Y/n) was more than capable of beating any number of men.

"Well, I don't know about you boys, but I need some decent food, a drink and a night in a real bed. So................." (Y/n) said, as she turned to look at the three men. Making her way over to a smiling Zemo.

"How's about showing a girl what she's been missing out on?" The criminal continued. Zemo's grin getting broader, as he offered her his arm.

"It will be my pleasure." He replied. The former colonel leading her to the waiting car. Sam just shaking his head before he followed behind them, leaving Bucky to stand there and growl under his breath.