77. WTF Harwin

''Call Vermax to heel, Prince Jacaerys.''

"Serve." Jace called. "Heel." Alicent made sure her children were always dressed in Green. Hightower greens while Rhaenyra's children were in Velaryon blues. As though Alicent's children with silver hair vs Rhaenyra's with thick black didn't distinguish them enough.

Aislynn as much as she wanted a dragon she wasn't Targaryen and her boys didn't receive a dragon egg. So they didn't have to be a part of dragon training.

"Come on..." the dragon keeper encouraged while his youngest brother and cousins laughed.

''Vermax!'' Jace called out ''Vermax!'' he called again louder this time. Vermax screeched. 'Vamos vamos.'

"Good work my prince." He began speaking in high valyrian trying to soothe the dragon as a sheep was brought in.

'Holtz.' Jace declared.

''You must hold mastery over your dragon, my young Princes.''

''Hae Darilarot Aegot Vvsperzomy.''

''As Prince Aegon has with Sunfyre.''

Aegon stood proud, confident, he held mastery over his dragon, suck it world he was the best.

+

"What the literal hell harwin?" Aislynn demanded her gaze turning sharply to him. 

"It's not

"It's not... mine." Harwin offered awkwardly. 

"Convincing." Aislynn agreed. 

"I have nothing to hide, what of you and Cole?" Harwin countered. 

Caught in a lie Aislynn could tell by the look in Harwins eyes. Why'd he say that there's nothing to hide when he looked so guilty? When she already knew the truth. 

"Yeah, yet you look so guilty, baby." Aislynn agreed. 

"Are you jealous? What of Cole and you?" Harwin demanded. 

"Like you fucking care." Aislynn countered. 

"Like you do?" Harwin spat back. 

"I should've known love's a dangerous game." Aislynn remarked. "Why am I jealous if I'm yours? Why did you make me insecure? Why do you tell me not to worry when you always fucking hurt me?"

"Aislynn-" he huffed out. "You are being crazy. This is- its-"

"Why am I jealous if you're mine? Why am I not even your type? Why do you tell me that I'm crazy?" 

"She's the princess, I was being a good guy." Harwin declared. "Joffrey isnt- we- I have been trying it is you that pushed me away." 

"Harwin, I'm not crazy if I'm right."

+

''Aemond, we have a surprise for you.''

''What is it?'' Aemond questioned as Aegon led him deeper into the dragon cave.

''Something very special.'' Aegon told him smugly.

''You're the only one of us without a dragon.'' Jace remarked.

''Indeed.'' Aemond agreed confused but he followed them. 

''And we felt badly about it, so we found one for you.'' Aegon mused. He wasnt worried about the repercussions, Aemond was too easy to toy with. 

''A dragon? How?'' Aemond said happily as he waited for his dragon to immerge.

''The gods provide.'' Aegon told him smugly. Jace came walking up with a pig with wings tied to its back. Aemonds smile fell as it approached. The pig was grunting and snorting as Jace and Luke struggled to hold it.

''Behold...'' Aegon declared as they all shouted.

''The Pink Dread!'' The boys started laughing at Aemond's dismay.

''Be sure to mount her carefully. First flight's always rough.'' Aegon mused as the pig continued snorting. Aemond ran off, he surly hated his brother, he hated Aegon. He understood why his aunt Aislynn didnt like Luke and Jace either. Menaces, the lot of them. 

+

He gripped her ass with his other hand and scooted her closer so his erection pressed between her legs.

"You're staying with me." Criston nipped rather firmly on her exposed shoulder.

 "I'm not sure my husband will go for that." Aislynn teased. 

"Then he can go fuck himself." Criston assured. "I missed you. All I wanted to do all day was kiss your face." He murmured against her and she chuckled, closing her eyes because his mouth on her did really embarrassing things to her body. And she needed to focus on remembering where they were so she wouldn't go to town dry humping him.

 "I'm not sure Harwin is the kind who willingly sulks off to fuck himself. If I relay your message, I think he'll have some choice words and then move to being laser focused on fucking you up." His mouth bent into a small smile against her skin. 

"I'm not worried about Harwin." Criston assured. She pulled him closer by the belt. 

"I dont know Criston, I wouldn't take threats from him lightly. He has a temper" Aislynn reminded him. 

 "You think if Harwin knew all the ways I made you moan he is going to beat me up?" Criston mused. 

"Going to? No. I won't allow it. Capable?" Aislynn shrugged. "I'm not sure. I was thinking about that when I got very drunk and imagining you dueling for my hand. You are younger so your age gives you some advantage, but he's impulsive already in a bad mood after our spat, which could put either of you at a disadvantage."

 "Fine. How about this, when this duel for your hand comes, I won't underestimate him. But ... you're staying with me. until I had my fill of that pretty cunt." His lips dragged along her neck.