60. Fuck Your Princess Privileges

"You're one to talk." Aislynn sneered as she rammed her shoulder into Rhaenyra as she passed her in the hallway. 

"Bitch," Rhaenyra shouted turning to face her. 

"Am I?" Aislynn questioned tossing her hair over her shoulder. "Takes one to know one I suppose." Aislynn offered. "But I'm more manipulative bitch with a plan you though...' Aislynn looked Rhaenyra over, her pursed lips, furrowed brow, arms tightly crossed over her flat chest. "Not worth my breath." Aislynn decided. 

"You can't talk to me like that." Rhaenyra shouted like a child about to throw a tantrum. 

"I can and will talk to you however I like." Aislynn corrected. "It's about damn time someone took you down a peg. You are not untouchable." 

"I'm the princess."

"So what? Whoop de do!" Aislynn declared. "I'm a pissed off wife and mother. Lets see who's fury is greater, shall we?" 

"I don't answer to you or anyone. I am the princess. I am the heir." Rhaenyra reminded Aislynn and she huffed out a breath.

"Rhaenyra... Let me tell you what being an heir is. Being an heir is taking accountability for your actions that are considered a treachery within the Kingdom. Being an heir doesn't give you the right flaunt your privilege and do whatever you please. You spent a lifetime trying to declare your children as true born Velaryons when in actuality your children are STRONGS. STRONG!" Aislynn shouted. "My husbands fucking seed!" Aislynn spat back.

" You are selfish and don't think about that accountability nor the consequences that your children have to face! That you are  making a laughing stock, of not only the velaryon's but the strongs but most importantly, ME. The Hightowers good name all because you are a pissy little baby that demands she gets what she wants." Aislynn went on.

"How dare you!" Rhaenyra seethed through clamped lips. 

 "It is like you don't even fucking care about them! I see you not giving a damn about me, we hate each other and I'm fine with that." Aislynn assured. "But your children, the people you are supposed to protect until your last breath, they have to face the whispers around the Keep because you can't fuck your own husband and now they had thick black hair and they will carry that with them because you are a horny little shit." Aislynn shouted. 

"Oh shit, mum's upset." Finn whispered. Aislyn pointed a finger at Rhaenyra. 

"You undoubtedly placed your children in the line of fire of those whispers and you have the damn nerve to talk to me like that!" Aislynn sassed.

"So Rhaenrya think about the word HEIR and Princess and have the damn knowledge of knowing the importance of that word instead of just using it thoughtlessly!" Aislynn spat and Rhaenyra gaped back at her

"So Rhaenrya think about the word HEIR and Princess and have the damn knowledge of knowing the importance of that word instead of just using it thoughtlessly!" Aislynn spat and Rhaenyra gaped back at her. "Fuck your stupid princess privileges too!"

+

"You yelled at the princess."

The nerve of this fucking man, Aislynn thought bitterly. 

"Bitch started it." Aislynn agreed. "You want me to yell at you too Harwin?" Her head snapped around to him. 

"Aislynn-"

"So you left in peace, what about the pieces that you took of me, my pride, my honor, my reputation, I'm still grieving." Aislynn informed him and Harwin huffed a breath. "I gave you my heart and you stomped on it." 

"Aislynn I never meant-"

"To fuck her? Did you fall and your cock and her prissy little cunt just so happen to connect? Twice?" Aislynn offered. Harwin cleared his throat. "But you're probably good at moving on just like the seasons do and I want you to, but know what hurts the most is that I can't kill you. I could." Aislynn corrected. "But you are Jaeton's father and I fucking hate that so thank him because if we didnt have a child, you would be rotting in the ground by now." 

"I deserve that." Harwin agreed. 

"You deserve worse." Aislynn assured. "We should have just stayed strangers like we were before. So you left in peace but you left me screaming until I couldn't breathe, and I'm still bleeding."