66. Respectfully, Beat Your Ass

Aislynn was late. She didnt know whos seed had stuck considering her blip with Harwin but after that day, after that night of Criston claiming her. Her mind was left conflicted her body sated, and pleasure coursed through her. 

Aislynn wanted to go home and see her father, meet Arthurs new wife who was pregnant immediately and delivered early. Gods where was that when Harwin and AIslynn were doing good? Anyways Aislynn headed to old town, she didnt extend an invitation to Harwin. She knew she should have but she would rather not. So she didnt.  Alicent offered criston up as Aislynn's guard for the journey.

"What do you think!" Aislynn pulled out a little black dress from her wardrobe

"Your husband isnt going." ALicent remarked. 

"Exactly." Aislynn agreed as Jaeton and Finn came running in. 

"All packed mum." Finn remarked. "I even got a book for the road to read to Jaeton."

"Thats so sweet of you." Aislynn agreed pressing a kiss to his forehead. 

"I'm bringing my toy knights and the cards... uncle John is supposed to teach me how to cheat." Jaeton remarked then closed his mouth. "I mean I wasnt supposed to tell you that."

"Secrets safe with me." Aislynn agreed. "How about some clothes?" Jaeton stared back at her like why would he need clothes? "Good thing for you, I already packed your bag." 

"Are you almost done?" Jaeton questioned. 

"Ha," Alicent chuckled. "Aislynn has a wardrobe in her bag, a full three outfit changes a day wardrobe." 

"Do not... I just like to have options." Aislynn corrected. 

"You take-" 

"Forever, you take forever and you would have everyone waiting with their back against the door, three hours late." Tommy agreed peering in.

"I'm worth the wait and always fashionably late." Aislynn corrected. "There is a difference between late and fashionably... late." 

 "Is this the one I got you for your name day?" Tommy questioned. 

"Yes, and I still love it." Aislynn agreed folding it carefully into her trunk.  "Oh be a dear and pack up the carriage, for me. Thanks Tom." She purred glancing back at him over her shoulder. 

She double and triple checked the kids things before heading off. Clayton stared up at her as Jaeton pointed at all the little sketches in the book finn was reading, making up his own story that he thought as better. 

"Can we ride?" Jaeton pointed at the horses. "Just for a bit until I'm hungry again?" Jaeton loved food, always eating, growing tall already but he was a skinny bean pole still. Not the rough and buff like Harwin yet. But that thick black hair.

"Sure," Aislynn agreed. "Criston could you snuggle this little love bug?"

"A race!" Jaeton decided and Aislynn glanced over at Finn. 

"You ready? You up for the challenge Finny?" Aislynn pondered. 

"I'm going to respectfully beat your ass." Finn agreed. 

"Respectfully." Aislynn repeated nodding. "Thank you... Good luck." 

"GO!" Jaeton shouted from AIslynn lap and the took off. 

When they stopped to water the horses and get some snacks out for the kids, she feed Clayton, she was having a bad time weening him off her teat. Criston leaned into her kissing her neck as Clayton sucked away. 

She leaned into him and she could pretend that Criston was her husband and she had her babies right here. Finn was the best big brother. He was Aislynns little love bug and treated her boys like they were precious, not an after thought like it seemed Harwin thought on most days. 

Aislynn grabbed his chin bringing his lips to hers and when he pulled away her face pinched and her hand went to her stomach. 

"What's wrong?" Cirston questioned suddenly very worried. "Not my kissing I hope." 

"I just..."  she fixed her dress giving Clayton to Criston, her hand on her stomach as she got out. 

She had been excited at the thought of another baby, she loved her boys so much but she lifted her dress and her monthly flowering was here. It was probably for the best, Clayton was still young and her teats couldnt handle another baby gnawing her already. 

She climbed back into the carriage with a sigh as she leaned into Criston. Jaeton moved to her lap telling her a story. 

"I told Finn I wanted a scary story mama and guess what he told me?" Jaeton questioned. 

"What love?" Aislynn purred. 

"Uncle Tommy almost got him blown up." 

"Finn." AIslynn scolded. 

"What? Thats the most awesome and terrifying story I know!" Finn countered. 

"He was fine and you are safe." Aislynn assured. 

"Can we blow something up in old town?" Jaeton countered. 

"that was the point of the story, wasnt it?" Aislynn realized. Finn blushed sheepishly back at her. 

"Can we? Can we?" Jaeton questioned. "It would be so cool to see something go up in flames!"