92. Alright, I'm Single Again

Speak Now/ Rhaegar Targaryen out now!

Aislynn decided the best thing in the world was when Criston came up beside her in bed his body molding to hers encompassing her in his warmth. She practically purred as she trapped his arm under her own fingers interlaced at her chest. He kissed right behind her ear. 

"I don't like when you have night watch." Aislynn said pulling Criston closer. "I'm sure Ali would agree your nights are better spent with me."

"I think so too." Criston agreed. 

Criston just stared at her for a moment, taking every tiny detail of her face. He didn't want to forget even a single moment of this, and he certainly didn't want to have to get back to his life of pretending they werent more than they were when the sun came up. Criston wished he could stay in this moment forever.

Aislynn got the kids up, got Emmett changed and they were headed to break their fast. Aislynn liked to make an entrance, of course she did. It was her dramatic flare. She cleared her throat dramatically as she stood at the head of the table. 

"Alright people im single again." Aislynn remarked. "Feel free to shower me with love and admiration."

"Single are you?" Criston mused

"In the eyes of the sept. Yes." Aislynn answered.

"In your gorgeous eyes?" Criston countered. Her tongue peaked out as she held his gaze. 

+

 "I know you said what you said for the publics sake, but you owe me. You hurt my feelings." Criston remarked that night.

"Did I? Not the foggiest what you mean, handsome." Aislynn countered as she walked across the room to him. 

"No? Then this is going to be fun." Criston declared. "So, you're going to be a good girl and get on your knees and suck on me." 

"Am I?" She teased taking another step forward. 

 "Let me see these tits." She stood still with her arms at her sides, playing her part with a shy demeanor as he pulled at the strings of her dress sliding it to her hips. 

"I like a possessive Criston." Aislynn remarked as he cupped her breast. 

"Playing with these is going to help me come. Or would you rather I spend longer inside your mouth? I could make you spend the rest of the night with your mouth open wide. I'd switch between fucking your mouth with fast, shallow strokes and forcing my way deep into your throat with long hard fucks." Criston informed her and AIslynn smiled, giggling. 

"I like this commanding side of you. I should push your buttons more often." 

"I dont know that you will be saying that after I'm done." He countered and she gave him a challenging stare.  "I could hold my orgasm off so long you would forget what it feels like to not have a dick stretching your pretty lips." Criston remarked and she laughed leaning into his touch as tendrils of hair fell over her chest. "Or maybe you're just eager to have my cum spill on your tongue?"

"Sounds like a fun time." Aislynn agreed.

"Remember Aislynn, This isn't for you. This is for me. My pleasure. And no matter how much you beg or how wet your little cunt gets, there won't be an orgasm waiting for you at the end of this. This is you showing me how sorry you are. Understood?"

"Yes." Such a simple word, but he heard everything behind it. The stubborn pride, the excitement, the love. The submission.

"Good girl. Now, suck."

She dropped to her knees and yanked his pants down as she went. He grabbed her hair and he eased her in. Her lips wrapped around his length and he guided her in.  He slid all the way in, pushing past all of her resistance until her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock.

"Fuck, yeah. That's a good girl, my girl," he praised. "Goddamn, I like that. I like the way you squeeze me." he barely pulled back but didn't leave her throat. Only enough that he could push past her resistance again and again. He kept going until her nails dug into his thighs, letting him know she was at her limit. He pulled out long enough for her to cough and gasp for air before he shoved right back in.

"Yes. Take me all the way inside you, gorgeous. Show me how sorry you are." Criston demanded. Her groans wrapped around his length, and he almost finished down her throat, but he wasn't ready. Pushing deep one last time, but he spilled down her throat. He groaned out as she eased back licking her lips. 

"Aislynn." He growled. Her tongue swirling around casually.  Her hand replaced his, and he held there, slipping in and out as her tongue teased the tip.   Pulling her head back, she met his gaze with bright eyes. She rose up silently and kissed him. 

"You're my guy."