57. Say It

"What's wrong?" Alicent questioned. 

"A fucking fortnight." Aislynn hissed. 

"What?" Alicent countered. 

"Who is your guard tonight?" Aislynn pondered. 

"Ser Harrold I believe, why?" 

"No reason." Aislynn said as she got up. Alicent chuckled knowingly. "Ser Criston... walk with me." Aislynn instructed. Criston nodded silently falling in line behind her. He closed the door behind her and she moved to the couch, silently. Aislynn wasnt the quiet type. 

"Listen.... We need to talk." Aislynn demanded of criston as she turned to face him. 

"I'm all ears

"I'm all ears." Criston agreed he knew this conversation was coming there was too much pent up sexual tension between them to push it off. The more time they spent apart the more he wanted her. 

"I want you."

"I want you." Criston agreed. 

"I know you are a man of honor but you also touched me like I was the only one for you. Kissed me like there was no one else in the world... and that was nice." Aislynn remarked. "Hell that right there, your lips was heaven. So dont deprive me of heaven on earth, we all know I'm going to be queen of hell so I need a little piece of heaven on earth and Criston thats you." 

"You should be a poet." Criston remarked getting closer. 

"I know it cant be forever... I know you are a man of honor and I love that you have vaules and morals... that you are a good guy." Aislynn assured. "But I want you for however long you will have me."

"My vows..." He rasped already regretting the words as they came out. 

She hated that answer. She needed something more than that, something concrete. But the way he said it reminded her of what he's going through too, the mental dilemma. The honorable knight, sullying his white cloaks, he was trying to be good and noble and a good sworn sword but damnit if kings guard vows were the stupidest thing for handsome men like Criston. 

She had to close her eyes and try to focus on their conversation, but she couldnt she had to look him in the eyes. 

 "Don't think about it, handsome. Just kiss me." Aislynn demanded. The rumble in his throat was borderline a growl of need and urgency as he pulled her closer to him. 

She wished he would just say the words she was so desperately thinking. I love you. Because she felt like that was what she was feeling. She swore she was in love with Criston because she had long since fallen out of love with Harwin. And if Criston said the words it would make this so much easier. Knowing it wasnt just for now, just this moment but a chance for more than just a night. 

But that would be too good to be true and they were not living in a fairytale.  And she was so stupid for thinking it. For however long they had. 

Just stop thinking. The way he pressed his lips to hers made her want to forget about everything and just be his for the moment and she took him greedily, needing to just get lost in his touch.

Just this moment. His hot tongue slips against the seams of her lips and parted for him, opening and letting him inside her mouth. His tongue stroked strong and heavily against hers possessively. To be possessed by him. 

His kiss was clear that he was giving her everything he had. It was a hot dark dance of mingled breath. As his hands roamed her body, her hands fisting his shirt holding him to her. 

She was weak because of him. She was weak for him. His fingers trailed along her waist, tickling her skin and making her writhe under his touch. 

Aislynn was suddenly addicted to him. He pulled back, his eyes closed and his hot breath coming in quicker. He lifted her up by the waist, walking the length of the room and setting her down on the dresser. He kissed her neck gently and she tipped her head back giving him more room, more to explore. His lips barely press against the sensitive area just under her ear. That glorious spot and she mumbled a moan. Her heart was beating so fast and she felt like she could hardly even think but she knew she needed more, there was no turning back.

But how long was he hers to claim? Focus on the damn moment, nothing mattered outside of this glorious moment.

He pulled her dress tugging it down her chest before he lifted her ass up off the dresser and she had to lean against him, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. The dress slid down, he tugged as they got stuck on full hips. He lowered himself while he pulled her dress lower, kissing her collarbone, down between her breasts, down to her hips. He stopped at her thighs, tugging the dress down her legs. They fell to the floor, her dress' collision with the floor was the only sound beside their heavy breathing. 

"You want this?" he said softly with his eyes on her cunt as he pushed her legs further apart. He gently nipped her thigh, his hands at the back of her knees as he gently kissed her leg, up to her hot waiting cunt. He brushed his nose against her panties, and her cheeks flame with embarrassment. His hands move to her hips, holding her in place as he bites through the lace and gently nipped her clit. 

She held back a whimpered moan but her mind was screaming out oh Fuck! Yes please, more, more, more.

 The heated sensation vibrated through her body. Her hands slid into his hair as she cried out his name.  It was a sensation she had never felt before, a sharp pain followed by the sweet bliss of pleasure. She wanted it again. She wanted more. She wanted it now. Her clit throbbed for more. 

"AIslynn," he commanded as he looked up at her with a hunger in his eyes she had never seen. She loved it. He stared deep into her eyes as his thumbs tear through the lace of her panties, shredding them, making her bare to him. She forgot how to speak, forgot how to breathe. "I remember you saying something along the lines of you like it rough." Criston remarked and Aislynn nodded. 

 "I need to hear you say it." He mused as he pulled her ass to the edge of the dresser and lined up his cock. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. 

"Fuck me." Aislynn demanded. He kissed her throat and her head fell back as he pushed into her.