9. La, La, La, I can't Hear you

''Rhaenyra!" Aislynn looked to the king before side stepping away from Rhaenyra.

"Have fun. Thanks for the ride. If he doesnt kill you lets do that again." Aislynn offered before running out.

"Aislynn!" Alicent declared. "What happened! Where did you- you flew on that beast didnt you?" Alicent realized.

"Syrax is beautiful!" Aislynn declared. "That was such a high!"

"Father is going to kill you when he finds out." Alicent corrected.

"I saw him at dragonstone." Aislynn corrected. Alicents jaw dropped. "He was totally and completely fine with it." Aislynn remarked nonchalantly.

"Liar." Alicent corrected as she leaned into her elder sister.

"Not a lie and he was totally fine with it." Aislynn couldnt say it with a straight face, she was already laughing.

"Hello your grace." The girls echoed as Viserys approached them.

"Lady Aislynn..."

"Hello your grace I hope you were not too hard on Rhaenyra she is a lovely girl and just wanted to... help." AIslynn offered. "Also it was her idea I just went along for supervision."

"She said not to blame you. It was her idea." Viserys assured.

"Whoo." Aislynn declared. "Thats good to hear.... but shes okay? You are two are okay, right?"

"Yes. Thank you." Viserys agreed looking between the sisters.

"Goodnight your grace." Aislynn coed pulling ALicent along. "What was that look?" Aislynn whispered.

"What look?" Alicent countered.

"Stop picking at your nails. Whats wrong?" Aislynn questioned.

"Nothing. Everything. Lynnie I'm just... it's everything. I love you and never want you to leave." Alicent begged.

"Never I'm right here." Aislynn assured her.

+

"Why are you wearing that?" Aislynn questioned.

"I like it." ALicent offered.

"You look uncomfortable." Aislynn corrected.

"No I dont." ALicnt offered.

"Yes you do." Aislynn corrected. "It wasnt a question sweetie but a statement. You look uncomfortable."

"Once this is done I will be feeling better, I know how much Rhaenyra was... anxious about it." Alicent offered.

"Laena, the poor girl. Viserys is a man. A grown ass man and Laena probably hasnt flowered yet and yet she will be wed..." Aislynn groaned out. "Its disgusting really."

"Tis the position we are in." ALicent remarked. "Our day will come."

"I want a handsome strong knight. Not a man twice my age and looks like decay on certain days of the week." Aislynn corrected.

"He's not... awful." Alicent offered.

"I'm sure he is very kind. But I wouldnt want to fuck him." Aislynn declared.

"AISLYNN!" Alicent declared laughing out as Aislynn fixed her hair.

"Come on, you look perfect to congratulate the little Velaryon cutie on the death of her happiness." Aislynn assured. "Father, handsome as always, why that face?"

"What face?" Otto countered as they walked.

"The smug I'm about to get everything I wanted look." Aislynn remarked.

"I dont have a clue what you mean Aislynn." Otto corrected. "Come on." Aislynn stood beside Alicent bumping her hip into Alicent occasionally as she grew bored easily waiting.

"What's going to be like to call a younger girl mother?" Aislynn pondered and Rhaenyra's gaze shifted up to her. "I would hate it." Aislynn offered.

"I dont like it." Rhaenyra admitted. "Will you stay around? Make the transition easier?"

"Of course! Until I grow bored of the capital, I'm already bored just so you know." Aislynn mused. "But I'm staying for a bit, you know I love stirring up trouble with John back home."

"When are you getting-"

"La, La, la!!!" Aislynn declared. "I can't hear you!"

"Aislynn never wants to get married." Alicent added.

"I havent met... or maybe... well not a suitable prospect I suppose... but he will come and I will be enthusiastic with love." Aislynn declared.

"Aislynn." Otto begged.

"Daddy dearest calls!" Aislynn declared pulling away from Rhaenyra. Aislynn hugged Alicent to her as the king came in he held a smile on his face.

"Someone is excited to fuck a child." Aislynn mused and Alicent stared nervously at her feet.

'Good morrow, my lords." Viserys said as he approached his council. "I have decided to take a new wife. I intend to marry..." Viserys looked around the council.  "the Lady Alicent Hightower before spring's end." Aislynns jaw dropped as Alicent picked at her nails more viciously.

"This is an absurdity. My house is Valyrian, the greatest power in the realm." Corlys exclaimed.

"This is an absurdity." Aislynn agreed.

"And I am your King." Viserys corrected. He stared back at his daughter. "Rhaenyra."  He called out but she stormed out as well. The door slammed closed behind her. Aislynn looked to her father the smug smile on his face before she grabbed Alicent's hand leading her away.