47. Playing With Fire

"You know it took me forever to get pregnant." Aislynn remarked when Criston came in. "But I think I know the day. I can't be sure but I am."

"Sure about what?"

"The day you were up against me, breathing down my chest, pressed up against me." Aislynn recalled.

"That was a good day." Criston agreed.

"I would treat you better than him." Criston declared and he knew he shouldn't have he didn't have any claim over her yet he felt like this woman was his. He loved her. Damnit if he did and damnit if he didn't because she was not his and she was perfect.

Aislynn wanted to make him squirm. She relaxed her body and licked her lips, knowing she had already won when his eyes dropped to track the movement of her tongue.

"What would you say if I told you I imagined you?" His eyes widened a fraction, and the first drop of victory spread, urging her to go further. "As I sat astride him, I closed my eyes and thought about you. Pictured you instead of him."

"Careful gorgeous you are playing with fire. " he managed to squeeze out past his tight lips and clenched jaw. Aislynn smiled at his warning. She had only just begun. Taking a step closer, Aislynn continued as if She hadn't heard him.

"That when I moaned for it harder," Aislynn remarked as she stood right in front of him now—"it was really you pounding into me." Aislynn gasped when his hand shot out and gripped her. Not hard enough to leave a bruise, but enough to assert his power over her.

"Stop," he commanded, growling the word. Because if she kept teasing him like this he would do something that would get them both hurt. Instead, Aislynn smiled and powered through his grip leaning closer.

"That when I fell to my knees and sucked his cock, stealing my ability to breathe." Aislynn went on. His grip was like a vice by the time She has finished. His chest rose and fell as he stared, his eyes almost black over his flared nostrils. The moment stretched to what felt like minutes, and She was sure he was going to shove her away after She had pushed him too hard.

Instead, Aislynn stumbled and slammed into his chest just as his hand jerked her mouth up to his, and he took from her. He took everything. He took the air from her lungs, the moisture from her lips, the thoughts from her head. Leaving in its wake, the thumping desire, pounding like a chant through every inch of herself. 

More. 

More. 

More. 

Aislynn gripped his arms and moved her lips as much as She could with his grip still so tight.

Aislynn took as much control as he allowed her to have and gave everything to him. He shifted until her back hit the dresser, and he wedged a leg between hers. Oh, God. His tongue pushed into her mouth, spreading the taste of him against her tongue until it was all Aislynn could taste. All she could crave.

Her head spun like She had been the one drinking at supper. Her whole world falling to the rough grip he used to hold her in place, and every pounding inch between that led to his leg pressed to her throbbing core. She needed relief. Without thought beyond easing the ache between her legs, She slid her dress adorned cunt up and down his thigh, the friction lighting a spark that shot through her. Over and over again, she rode his leg, gripping his shoulders for support as his lips consumed her. Any second, Aislynn was going to come off his touch. In the castle of all places, when she was married and had a kid but with a man she wasnt sure she really loved. She was going to explode. She had been craving him for ages. 

Criston pulled back, and Aislynn gasped for air, almost choking on it when he bit her bottom lip before growling,

"I can feel your wet cunt seeping through my pants. Are you going to leave a mark when your cunt comes all over me?" Criston questioned low in his voice as he kissed her again. Her cheeks flushed from a mixture of desire and tension, but she was not embarrassment that She was so shamelessly fucking his leg like a cat in heat. He wanted her too and this was something they each could have stopped so easily. KNowing that he didnt made her want more. Need more. He didn't do anything to stop her because he wanted more. He held to her kissing her neck, a firm grip on her hips as she worked her way closer and closer to orgasm. Just a few more strokes.

"Open your eyes." Criston rasped and she tipped a little closer to the edge as she took in his flushed cheeks and swollen lips. "If you can imagine me with someone else's cock in you, then you can look me in the eye and give me your orgasm as you fuck my leg." Criston demanded and her heavy breaths became soft moans, and She bit her lip to hold them back.

"Better be quiet though gorgeous. Wouldn't want your husband to hear all the ways you want me." He pulled her in close and kissed her fiercely.  Her eyes began to slide closed again, but he clenched his hand tighter, and She jerked them open.

 Digging her nails into his shirt, fighting to keep her eyes open as her cum seeped through her and onto his pants. She barely held back her whimpers as waves of pleasure consumed her. 

She slowly pried her hands open but left them softly on his shoulders. His grip had loosened and now cradled her face in his palm, supporting her body with a hand on her hip and his leg still between her. She licked her lips as he nipped at her collarbone pulling at her dress. 

"I want you." Criston whispered. "I know I can't have you though."