46. This is Why Dresses Need Pockets

Walking through the lower town aislynn wanted her babe to get some fresh air. This was not fresh air. Rhaenyra begrudgingly came as though Aislynn even invited her rotten ass, she did not and of course aegon and Alicent came so criston and harwin came as well.

"Hold onto your uncle finns hand." Aislynn reminded aegon.

"I'm a big kid I don't need a babysitter." Aegon corrected.

"Then hold my hand." Aislynn countered. "I need a big kid like you looking out for me and my little boy."

Aislynn wanted some cakes, sweets for supper, they wandered the streets. Criston watched her smile down at Aegon and run a gentle hand over Jaeton's head as he slept wrapped up on her chest. 

Criston thought that her brothers called her Amoret, little love because maybe everyone loved Aislynn just a little bit. Everyone but her husband it seemed because they heard shouting, glass breaking, wails of pain. Something was wrong, they needed to get back. 

"It's Time to go." Harwin demanded.  A dog larger than Aegon himself barked though, startling him. He jumped as harwin moved to rhaenyra, criston got to alicent as was his duty as her sworn sword but aegon ran off scared. His hand slipping from hers.  Aislynn chased after him.

"Lynnie!" Alicent begged

"I got her." Finn assured but criston grabbed his arm.

"She wouldn't want to put you in danger trying to get her safe." Criston corrected. Criston spared a glance at harwin but its like he forgot he had a wife and was already ushering rhaenyra back. "I got her." Criston assured. He looked to alicent he was supposed to protect her. She was the queen.

"Go." Alicent demanded.

"I'll get ali back." Finn agreed.

"Aegon! Aegon!" Aislynn shouted. "Aegon where are you!'' She begged peering around vendors. "Aeg- oh honey!''

"I'm sorry aunt Lynnie I was scared." Aegon admitted as he hugged her.

"You had me scared running like that." She kissed his face all over as she ran a hand over Jaeton's head. She was glad he was wrapped to her chest. Big eyes stared up at her scared. "Come on your mama is going to be worried too."

"Im really sorry aunt lynnie." Aegon whimpered. Jaetons little pout grew and AIslynn pressed a kiss to his head trying to settle him.

"I know my sweet boy. You stay here with me. I will protect you." Aislynn assured.

Aegon screamed when aislynn hissed out a breath. She held her baby closer on her chest as she pulled aegon behind her.

"Look at that hair boy. Royal. The queen too."

 Aislynn looked between the two men only to hear aegon scream again another man behind her.

"I'm not. And im not some damsel in distress so fuck off.'' Aislynn hissed.

"Feisty"

"A wild one"

"I like em wild."

"This is why dresses need pockets.' aislynn murmured as she squatted down trying to comfort aegon while pulling her blade from her boot. "Hop on my back.' Aislynn instructed. "Hold on tight." Aegon nodded holding on. She rose stabbing the man closest to her he wailed out and then she ran. She heard them following her but she was slowed down with her babe secured to her chest and aegon clinging onto her back but she ran like her life depended on it because it did.

"Criston!" Aislynn declared running into him.

"Aislynn are you alright-"

"I got one of them, pissed him off they-" Aislynn remarked nervously. 

"Cant run from us girl."

 Criston drew his blade looking between them.

+

"Lynnie! Aegon!" Alicent declared

"Mum are you hurt?" Finn questioned touching the blood on her hands as she hugged him.

"Not my blood." She offered.

"What happened?" Harwin questioned and Aislynn scoffed. "I thought you were right behind us."

"Didn't think to check fucktard!" Finn shouted back at him.

"Ais-"

"Thank all the Gods for Criston." Aislynn declared. "A true hero. Saved our lives." Aislynn pressed a kiss to cristons cheek. "Thank you."

"Finn wanted to come after you but I told him you wouldn't want him getting hurt." Criston whispered

"I'm glad you told him that." Aislynn agreed.

Harwin didn't want his wife  all the time but he didn't want anyone else to have her either. 

+

With a deep breath, Harwins broad chest expanded, pulling his shoulders back. He grew before her eyes into the man that never failed to make her forgive his idiocy. As fast as his eyes softened, something else replaced it, something almost arrogant and dark. Despite being in the midst of their worst fight ever, her body heated.

"Show me," she commanded, but he was too distracted by Aislynn's fiery eyes to understand. When he took too long to answer, she clarified. "Show me you're sorry."

His mind flew through what she could want, unsure of the exact next step. The doubt and pain faded from her body, but it still lingered in the shadows, waiting to be addressed. Moving on instinct, he closed the gap with hesitant steps and reached out his arms for her. Before they could wrap around her, Aislynn's hand snapped out and caught his chin, Aislynn's eyes commanded Harwin not look away.

"That's not what I meant," she corrected. Harwin decided she sounded angrier now than ever before. Yet, something about it turned him on as her own control and dominance stroked her own skin, bringing it to life. As if her body figured out what her mind couldn't, her nipples pulled tight, and her cunt clenched. Swallowing hard, she waited.

"What do you want from me?" Harwin had laid himself at her mercy, begging her to believe him when he told Aislynn that she was enough. When her lips twitched into a grin and her hand trailed down his chest, Harwin knew she planned to prove to both of them that she was more than that.

"On your knees... and a fucking apology. For the rest of your rest." Aislynn instructed. "But you can start on your knees."