89. Scars Are Sexy

''Fire is such strange power. Everything that House Targaryen possesses is owed to it. Yet it has cost us both what we loved. Perhaps the Velaryons knew the truth of it.'' Rhaenyra remarked as her father sailed home.

''The sea is the better ally. Fire is a prison. The sea offers an escape.''

''A perversion of justice. The young prince... scarred.... An outrage." Larys remarked limping up to Aislynn, she leaned into him. 

''Indeed.'' Aislynn agreed softly. "Could have been worse... scars are sexy... thats the next motto in the capital." Larys smiled back at her. 

"Rhaenyra stills feels privileged... if one were to need to balance the scales of justice, I would be more than happy to help." Larys remarked. 

"Rhaenyra is protected." Aislynn agreed. "So she does whatever the hell she wants, I'm going to change that. But your devotion has not gone unnoticed. These are dangerous times. I'm glad to have family like you." 

+

"We need to celebrate that will get Aemonds mind off...  everything. My mind, everyones mind off every little thing of the past few moons." Aislynn decided. "What do you say? You want to have some real fun?"

 "What do you say? You want to have some real fun?"

Viserys was not invited, Aislynn kept him sedated so as not to ruin their fun. Aislynn never claimed to be a good person, she was the bad girl but for the right guy, she could be good. 

"Scars are sexy." Aislynn assured as she touched the bright scar cutting through Aemonds eyebrow and down his cheek. "But you dont need scars to be sexy, just know that. You are going to be a heartthrob when you are older. You want to know why?"

"Why?" Aemond agreed. 

"Because you got the sexy genes from your mama and me." Aislynn declared. "Come on lets get you a drink- Aegon dont fucking drink all the ale!" Aislynn hollered. "Arthur, dont get Jaeton drunk I will castrate you." she warned. 

The celebration seemed to go on for ages, freedom. Thats what this was. Freedom from husbands and bitchy heirs and black haired bastards. Not Aislynns boys, she loved them so much, they were not Bastards. They were Jaeton, Clayton, and Emmett Hightower. 

So they danced and drank and Criston held to Aislynn his hands wrapping around her hips as her body rolled into his with the beat of the music strumming around them. 

Cake was eaten, stories were told, songs sung and no one else seemed to exist outside of that perfect moment. 

They didnt care to check the ravens, Laenor was dead and Rhaenyra and Daemon wed. Suspicious? No... never. Not viserys perfect little girl. But right now, they didnt care.

Aislynn looked to perfect and Criston couldnt not claim her. 

He pinned her against the wall and went to kiss her. She moved her head so he couldn't. He tried again and she laughed as she moved her head away again. He grabbed her face and forced his lips onto hers. She wasn't going to make it easy for him.

"We can't do this here. Come with me!" Aislynn rasped. She didnt want him getting in trouble as much as she wanted to claim him in front of everyone. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her along the corridor to another door. He opened the door. Gesturing for her. 

 "This will do!" Aislynn agreed. 

He pulled her inside and shut the door. She pulled away from him and walked backwards as he followed her. As he walked he thought about undoing his trousers. She felt her stomach somersault, she knew what was coming and the tension was unbearable.

She had to stop him as she backed into a table. He was so close yet not quite touching her. She wanted to devour him. She had wanted to do just that from the first day she laid eyes on him at the tourney, she liked a winner and him beating Daemon's ass to the ground was so sexy.   He swept the items off the table onto the floor and pushed her back, she laughed as his face took on a serious expression.

She perched on the edge of the table and he thrust her legs apart and slammed his hips between her legs. He took her hand and placed it on his trousers. 

He drove her insane. She grabbed his cock and pushed his trousers over his hips, he laughed and moved closer so he could kiss her again. She wanted him now. She took his hand and placed it between her legs, her short dress skirt already pushed up to her hips. She worked his swollen cock but it didn't need much as she grabbed it, he was already rock hard. His fingers slipped her panties to one side and found their way into her hot silky wet cunt and she sighed with delight. She threw her head back but it still wasn't enough. 

"Not good enough Criston. I want your cock." Aislynn demanded. He laughed and continued with his fingers playing with her clit as he kissed her neck, then pushed a finger deep inside. "I said I want you to fuck me with your cock!" Aislynn begged. 

"What's the magic word Aislynn?"

"Please!"

"Please what?"

"I want you to please fuck me with your cock!"

"That's better, I like it when you beg." Criston realized, he grinned that drop dead gorgeous grin of his and plunged his mouth onto her neck.

He took his cock in his hand and grabbed her by the ass, shoving himself into her. He grunted hard as he pounded into her, she lay back on the table and wrapped her legs around him, pulling every inch deeper inside. He was grunting and the table began to move across the floor from the force of his thrusts. 

Aislynn moaned as the sensation of his cock ramming into her took over. She had waited a long time for this moment of freedom from Harwin and marriages just him, no looming husbands and Criston had not disappointed her.

He increased his speed as he pulled her upright and picked her up off the table and walked around it, pushing her up against the wall. 

"Oh, yes... don't stop! Fffuck," she slurred out. "harder!" She screamed. A smile curved his face, as he pounded into her his cock nearly ripping her apart and she loved it. His rhythm sped up and he grabbed a handful of hair pulling her head to one side biting at her neck and down her exposed collar bone. 

"Sevens!" Aislynn shouted, digging her red stiletto heels into the back of his thighs. He pushed into her deeper and deeper and she cried out. She tightened her thighs around him as she stiffened and her orgasm exploded forcing him to shoot his hot sticky cum before he really wanted to, he never wanted this moment to end. 

They both erupted into hysterical laughter as they fell to the floor. His legs too weak to support them both from the after math of that. Aislynn leaned into him kissing him fiercely before they got up, fixing their clothes and hair. He looked her over again and she looked like perfection yet again. She looked at the red lipstick smudges on his shirt as she bit her lip. 

"Best get back in there." Aislynn remarked kissing his cheek before she headed out.