69. I'm Good At It

"Criston." Aislynn called out. "Come here."

"I like when you make commands." Criston remarked.

"I'm good at it." She agreed pushing him back into the couch and straddling him. Clothes discarded quickly as she wrapped her hand around his cock. 

Holding herself up, just above his tip, she smiled back down at him

"You're mine".

With those two words, Aislynn slowly dropped herself down and allowed him to enter inside of her. She moved quickly gripping his thighs his hands traveled up her chest and down to her ass. Then her face pinched, he could obviously see the sudden pain in her eyes and quickly flipped them over so he was on top. Staying inside of her, he kissed her gently on the lips.

"I think a knight was stabbing my knee." Aislynn rasped and his hands trailed the couch finding one of Jaetons toys, he threw it aside. She laughed out before he was kissing her again. 

Taking it slowly, he gently moved his hips back and then softly back towards hers. Watching and listening to her breath each time until finally she opened her eyes and smiled. 

"More" Aislynn purred. "You know how I like it." 

He did. He didnt know why he had been holding himself back, smiled wildly and picked up the pace, thrusting into her with a quicker and harder each time as she began to cry out his name over and over again as he nails scratched down his back. Both of them never looked away from each other, until he reached his climax and was unable to keep his eyes open as he growled lowly and thrusted into her one last time. Slowly he pulled free but his lips locked onto hers again. 

They made love, quickly the first time, coming fast with noisy groans and hard thrusts, then more slowly, their bodies not in as much of a hurry to race to their releases the second time.

She moaned a little at the back of her throat, his hips pushing forward to press into her ass.  Both of them, covered in a light sweat, but neither cared as she rolled onto her side and into the arms of the man who she wanted more than anything. They had moved to the bed having broken a leg of the couch chair they were previously on. 

Staring at the ceiling she couldnt focus on sleep not when she got him, on her, in her, not having to worry about anyone else walking in and caring that they were not married then his voice rasped in her ear. 

  "Would you like me to lick you to completion?" he murmured, his hand trailing back down again to stop just above her clit, pressing gently into the soft flesh there.  "I wouldn't want you to have trouble sleeping."

"Mmmn hmmn."  She purred out, rolling over onto her back to kiss him. 

"That thing you did earlier... I like that, a lot." Aislynn whispered. He looked confused for a moment, then realization brought a grin to his lips. 

 "Ah...leaving you wanting.  And now you can't get enough?" He teased kissing her again. 

She nodded happily, closing her eyes tight as he started nuzzling his way down her chest to her stomach, continuing lower until he was right where they both wanted him.  Her bottom lip sucked into her mouth as she held her breath, anticipating that first agonizingly delicious flick from his tongue, groaning loudly when it finally came.  She reached down to tangle her hands in his hair, raising her knees to cradle his head between her legs.

+

"I have loved having you and the boys here." Otto remarked.

"I love being home." Aislynn agreed hugging him. 

"I... well I found some... I think you would like..." Otto sighed. He had never really moved past their mother. "Some of your mothers things... I found them shoved away, I couldnt look at them but I couldnt get rid of them." Aislynn nodded understanding.  "I think they would suit you." Otto remarked.

"Thanks daddy."

Aislynn peered through the trunk finding old dresses and some books, some gypsy spell books. 

"Daddio

"Daddio." Aislynn rasped putting the book down. "Gypsy witchcraft." She looked horrified but a smile curved her face. "Why were you hiding this from me for this long? You know the kind of potions and shit that are in here?" 

"Aislynn." Otto laughed out shaking his head. 

"My line of work, its important." Aislynn agreed. 

"Line of work?" Otto mused. 

"Protecting my family. By any means necessary."