81. Send You To Hell

''It fills me with unrelenting shame.' Lyonel remarked.

''So that's what this is about then? Your shame.'' Harwin countered

''Our shame, Harwin!'' Lyonel shouted back. ''Shame on the whole of House Strong, House Hightower!'

''Because I laid my hands on that insufferable Cole, the son of a steward?'' Harwin countered.

''He is a Knight of the Kingsguard now, a defender of the crown.'' Lyonel corrected through an exasperated breath.

''He assailed Prince Jacaerys, the future heir to the throne.'' they were both shouting to no avail, Harwin was going to protect those boys.

+

 "How is your head?" Aislynn asked as she brought a hand up to Cristons brow.

"I'm fine, Aislynn." He whispered. Aislynn stared at him a long moment.

"Nothing I can do?" Aislynn offered pulling at his pants. "Want me to kiss it better?" she offered.

"Well..." Criston couldn't help the smile on his face. Her hands fumbled with his pants yanking them down his legs. "Oh that head..." Criston stared as her as she reached up her hand around his cock as she moved. In one smooth motion, she wrapped her lips around him, sucking as she swirls her tongue around the tip. 

Now Criston was the one breathless, panting as he made every attempt to keep himself upright. He knew Aislynn clearly possessed a naturally talented mouth, in all things. Shutting his eyes for a moment, his head fell back as he let himself go to the pleasure building inside. His hips rocked against her as her mouth glided over him again and again.

"Come here." Criston's voice deep and gruff. Aislynn looked up at him letting her tongue drag away before moving to his lips.

The smile came back to his face and Aislynn laced her fingers through his to help him grip his cock tighter.

"Gods Aislynn," He rasped. 

"Kiss it better." Aislynn whispered gently kissing his forehead. 

+

''You have laid us open to accusations of an uglier treachery.'' Lyonel spat

''And what treachery is that?'' Harwin countered annoyed.

''Don't play the fool with me, boy. Your intimacy with the Princess Rhaenyra is an offense that would mean exile and death... for you, for her, for the children!'' Lyonel reminded him sternly.

''It is rumor only... spun by the Princess's rivals'' Harwin hissed.

''People have eyes, boy. Aislynn has been tolerant but can you honestly say that she doesnt  know?" Harwin remained silent. "You know she knows and yet three, three sons Harwin!" 

"I have three-"

"You and Aislynn have three and yet you have six... You are going to run out of luck and that I think was the final straw." Lyonel hissed. "You know how much the queen and her family like Cole. The boys love him and yet you seem to be a stranger to them. Spend more time with your bastards then your real children! Your trueborn children!" 

"Father-"

"Yet His Grace the King, it seems, will not accept what his eyes see. This flimsy shield alone stands between you and the headsman." Lyonel told him ''The willful blindness of a father towards his child.''

''I wish my father affected a similar blindness.'' Harwin hissed

''Have I not these many years? And yet today, you publicly assaulted a Knight of the Kingsguard in the, in the defense of your...''

''Honor?" Aislynn spat as she approached them. 

"AIslynn this doesnt concern you." Harwin begged. 

"Doesnt it? You terrified Emmett today." Aislynn declared. 

"I didnt mean to-"

"No, you never do." Aislynn agreed. "You just do whatever the hell you want and get away with it. You fuck your way to commander, is that it? Now you are untouchable." Aislynn hissed and Lyonel looked between them. "You are not untouchable." 

"Can we just talk-"

"I'm done." Aislynn corrected. 

"Aislynn-"

"I've got your name on my list and a target on your back. And I'll blow a little kiss to your family at your funeral. I'll tell them that you fell when I set you on fire and pushed you off the tallest fucking tower." Aislynn seethed. "I'll send you to Hell and your bitch too." she declared stomping off. 

"Aislynn!" Harwin called after her. 

+

''To be back at sea.''

''Are you mad? Do you know what's happened... while you've been guzzling all the ale in Flea Bottom?'' Rhaenyra hissed

''Gods know what besides?''

''Dark rumors are hunting us, Laenor. They nip at our heels. Questions... about our sons' parentage. Vile, disgusting insinuations.'' Rhaenyra hissed

''Insinuations, are they?'' Laenor mused leaning back in his chair. "Aislynn has different stories... Cole too." 

''They are our sons! Yours and mine. And their true father will not abandon them now to go carousing through the Narrow Sea, waggling his sword and winking at his sailors.'' Rhaenyra spat

''I am a knight... and a warrior. And I have played my part here, faithfully... for 10 years. I am owed some...'

''You are owed nothing!'' Rhaenyra shouted. ''For 10 years, you have indulged yourself at court, bought the finest horses, drunk the rarest of wines, fսckеd the lustiest boys.''

''This was our agreement.'' Laenor reminded her

''I have not begrudged you. But... you do not desert your post when the storm lashes.'' Rhaenyra hissed

''The wise sailor flees the storm as it gathers.''

''Very well then. I command you. As your Princess and the heir to the throne, you are commanded to remain in King's Landing and at my side.'' Rhaenyra demanded.

+

''Laenor has written. Rhaenyra has delivered another son.'' Laena said as she approached Daemon in the tower.

'Does your brother mention if this one also bears a marked but entirely coincidental resemblance to the Commander of the City Watch?'' Daemon said with a chuckle

''He seems to have left that detail out.'' Laena said softly as she sat next to him.

''Mm.'' Daemon agreed, everyone knew of Laenor's activities. It was no shock Rhaenyra's children were black of hair. He did think about Aislynn though, she had married Harwin and such a pretty little thing to throw away too. He would have chosen Aislynn for himself. 

''I miss my brother, Daemon. As I think do you." Laena offered

''I miss Westerosi strong wine. It could be depended on for a few hours of peaceful oblivion. This amber shit that they drink here.'' Daemon countered spilling his wine as he got up.

''Do you never long for home?''

''No.''

''I don't believe you.'' Laena countered

''Believe what you please.''