21. Back To Bitch

Would've Should've Could've / Ned Stark / Hayley Marshell out now! 

Meanwhile, Rhaenyra was getting her first experience with pleasures of the body as well.

'What is this place?'

'It's where people come to take what they want.' Daemon told her as they walked through the pleasure house. She looked around at the people so openly fucking all around her, their moans echoed. 'Fսcking is a pleasure, you see. For the woman as it is the man.' Daemon informed her.

'A marriage is a duty...'

'Yes. But that doesn't stop us from doing what we want. From fսcking who we want.' Daemon told her his lips meeting hers his hand sliding up her leg before he pulled himself away. Breathlessly Rhaenyra opened her eyes watching him leave.

'Daemon?' she called after him but he was gone. She had to get back home, she ran through the streets getting to the castle she approached her door and Criston looked at her surprised. She was supposed to be in her room, fast asleep, how did she get around him?

'Princess? Princess, are you, are you hurt?' cirston questioned as she walked past him. 'I-I should alert the Lord Commander.'

'No.' Rhaenyra said taking his helmet

'My helmet.' Rhaenyra chucked, she had seen enough to know that she wanted more and she wanted Criston. Quickly they undressed themselves before they had a moment to think of how wrong it was, Criston was a knight, to do this thing, this act but he was supposed to listen to the princess, help her. He knew this wasnt in his vows though.

+

"I hope everything is alright with Ser Harwin." Otto remarked as Aislynn sat beside him. 

"Yes, I wanted to get on the wedding." Aislynn agreed. 

"Someone is eager to bed her husband." Tommy remarked. 

"Out." Otto instructed pointing a finger at the door. 

"You know i'm not wrong." Tommy countered as he left. 

"He's not wrong." Aislynn agreed. "But... well he's not wrong." 

"Things are in motion, I could have you two wed tomorrow if you want." Otto agreed. Aislynn beamed back at him. "I'm glad you are happy. I... I was trying to do better with you than I had done with Alicent." He offered. "I know The king... I want you to be happy. I want you both to be happy..."

"I think Harwin will make me happy." Aislynn agreed as she tipped her head into him. "Now-" she kicked off her shoes. "Read me one of your boring stories to put me to sleep." she instructed. 

Aislynn was half asleep her legs outstretched over her father's lap as she leaned into couch when there was a knock at the door. Otto lifted her legs putting them back down on the couch as he got up.

'Apologies for the late hour, my Lord."

 "What is it?' Otto whispered annoyed. 

'A messenger brings word from the White Worm.' Otto looked to Aislynn before snatching the scroll and closing the door. A smile curved his face, the princess couldnt be that stupid could she?

+

'Come. What is it?'

'I apologize for the early hour, Your Grace. I have, um... discomforting news. I thought it best shared discreetly before the council convenes.' Otto told Viserys. Viserys sighed but nodded 'The Sea Snake. I'm afraid it concerns the Princess, my King.'

'Has she been harmed?'

'It is no easy thing to tell a father of his daughter's exploits. I had considered saying nothing, but...' Otto said hesitantly.