62. Bullseye

Archery was something Aislynn was good at. She had always considered herself skilled archer and when Jaeton wanted to learn started picking up arrows spinning them around she loved it.

Then promptly declared 'no thats sharp be careful!' Jaeton smiled back at her as he held out the arrow.

"Shoot it mama!" Jaeton declared and Aislynn moved him behind her. He bounced on the balls of his feet watching her.

"You stay put." Aislynn reminded him. Jaeton nodded. Criston watched them both contently. Harwin crossed his arms over his chest as he marched forward.

"Stay out of the line of sight of the target unless you want an arrow in you." Aislynn coed sweetly as she drew the arrow back. She held it at her cheek a challenging stare.

Harwin moved to the side and Aislynn barely waited before she let the arrow fly

Harwin moved to the side and Aislynn barely waited before she let the arrow fly. Harwin felt it whizz by his arm. He grit his teeth but everyone else hooted out happily. 

"Damn Amoret. Bullseye." Tommy remarked "i think we should start again with live targets this time. Dont you think Cole?"

"Great idea." Criston agreed. "Bear perhaps?" He mused and John cackled out.

"Mama dont like getting her hands dirty." Jaeton corrected. 

"Mamas smart boy. Only get your hands dirty when absolutely necessary." Aislynn agreed a smirk on her face as she loaded another arrow. Harwin watched it fly with her exhale of breath. 

"That was excellent Aislynn." Harwin declared. "You are excellent."

"I know." Aislynn agreed her gaze moving from the arrow up to harwin and back to the target. Another quick drew and a release of breath as she looked to Harwin but her arrow hit the target again. 

Archery was Less hands on then combat she didnt like getting up close and personal ruining her hands and nails brusies on her knuckles and knees that was not sexy. but when criston offered a more hands on exercise hell yes she took it.

it was a good excuse to be around Criston. Sure the expected thing would be to ask her husband Harwin to train her but what fun would that be? Not when she got to publically put her hands all over Criston and him on her.

But today Aislynn had Harwin training her and she was ready to whip his ass.

"Good, Aislynn. Now strike hard!" Criston declared proudly and Harwin smirked thinking Aislynn wasnt a real threat. Criston loved training with Aislynn. She said she wanted to know how to defend herself. She knew a few things from her brothers but she wanted Criston. Not the commander of the guard. She wanted Criston.

Aislynn hooked her foot around harwins knees, sweeping his legs out from under him while jabbing her shoulder into his chest. He hit the ground hard landing with a thud on his back, the air making an audible whoosh as it leaves his lungs. Aislynn couldnt hide her smile.

Harwin laid there for a second, staring at the clouds, then tried to roll over, but he felt that punch hard his head spun.

"Damn Aislynn." Harwin rasped before pushing himself up.

"Go mama!" Jaeton hooted jumping up and down.

"Nicely done my lady." Criston remarked stepping forward and Harwin didnt like how Criston said my lady.

"You didn't let me win, right?" Aislynn mused and Harwin smirked reaching for some water.

"As much as my pride would like to say yes, that was all you. I didn't realize you had been training so much." Harwin remarked.

"You never stood a chance." Criston agreed.