30. Clearly Terrified

6 moons later. 

Things were going great, Harwin spent every night that he wasnt working loving AIslynn and she liked that they were taking a step in the right direction. Alicent was pregnant with her third child. Alicent assumed it was from the dastardly night when Rhaenyra stirred up the scandal. Because Viserys had been recovering from the maesters taking his arm. Adjusting and adapting to one arms life. 

Rhaenyra and Laenor... that was an interesting situation. It was clear as day that they didnt love each other like Harwin loved consuming Aislynn. 

They would do their duty but there was not love between Laenor and Rhaenyra. 

AIslynn however loved when Harwin saw her. He made the effort to move to her, even if it was just for a moment. If he was training or on watch and Alicent and Aislynn were walking the grounds, playing with the children, Harwin would run to Aislynn and she loved that he was taking charge. 

His strong arms would wrap around her lifting her to him as he kissed her. She was practically purring when he put her back on her feet. 

"You two are doing well." ALicent remarked as Finn led them to the study for his lesson. 

"We are." AIslynn agreed. "We talked and then... less talking." 

"Mum, can we read outside?" Finn questioned picking up a book. 

"Of course." Aislynn agreed. 

"Of course," Alicent repeated. "With a view of the courtyard so Lynnie can see her husband glistening in sweat as he trains." 

"I mean its an added bonus yes." Aislynn agreed laughing out. 

"Your grace." Larys remarked as he passed. 

"Brother." Aislynn added smiling back at him. 

"Excuse me." Alicent remarked hesitantly as she got up. Aislynn watched her go, confused. 

"I'm still not so good at reading mum." Finn remarked holding the book out. 

"That's what I'm here for." Aislynn assured, pushing Alicent out of her mind for the moment. 

+

"What the hell?" Aislynn demanded slamming the door closed behind her and Alicent jumped at the slam. 

"It's not-"

"Tell me what it is and not, what its not." Aislynn countered. "Larys." Aislynn's head snapped around to him. "Cover your feet, I dont know why they are out but just... stop." Alicent tucked her feet under her. "Larys, go on."

"He tells me things." Alicent whispered. 

"What things?" Aislynn countered. 

"Things to... helpful things." Alicent offered. 

"In exchange for?" Aislynn began. They stayed quiet. "Alright, fine be shady." Aislynn agreed sitting beside Alicent. "You tell my sister what she needs but you don't subject her to that, whatever that is." Aislynn demanded.

"Lynnie." Alicent whimpered.

"He can fondle himself staring at my feet." Aislynn corrected. "You are clearly terrified." Alicent looked to Larys. 

+

"You finished?" Aislynn questioned wiping some sauce from the corner of Finn's mouth. 

"Mum, I'm not a baby." Finn reminded her.

"Sorry, sorry." Aislynn agreed raising her hands in surrender. "Does that mean you are too old for goodnight kisses?"  Finn stared back at her lips twisting in contemplation. 

"No." Finn answered slowly. 

"No you dont want it or no you are not too old?" Aislynn countered. She leaned over pressing a long kiss to his temple. "I love you honey." 

"I love you." He echoed as he got up. Alicent wiped her lips as she got up. 

"You two have a good night, see you in the morning Lynnie." ALicent remarked. 

"Love you Ali." Aislynn called after her blowing her a kiss. 

"You are such a good sister to them." Harwin remarked as he stood up. 

"I try." Aislynn agreed. "When are you going to give me a baby to dote over?" Aislynn added as she wrapped her arms around him.  

"Best get working on that." Harwin agreed. Aislynn nodded eagerly as she pulled him to their chambers. 

He kissed her greedily as he pulled gently at her strings. He was taking too long, Aislynn thought as she pulled his belt free, it landed with a thud on the floor. He kissed down her chest as her dress fell with it. She tugged at his shirt nails scratching along his back as he made his descent. 

Then he dropped to his knees. Her heart lurched inside of her heaving chest. She knew. Knew what he was going to do, and it drew a sharp gasp from her. His strong hands spread apart her thighs, giving rise to goosebumps that swept across her flesh. She could see his eyes gazing intently at her cunt. 

She felt his lips on her skin as they traversed up her inner thighs. Oh, how they moved up, up, up. Her legs began trembling, involuntarily reacting to his skillful mouth.

The moment his tongue reached her weeping cunt, his hands darted out and grabbed hold of her ass, pulling her tight to his face. Her hips lunged forward, needing to be impossibly close to his searching tongue. He licked her up and down before probing his tongue inside her clasping cunt. Retreating and returning to lapping her swollen petals. Her moans grew louder and her hips became more lively, grinding into the wickedly arousing tonguing.

"Harwin." Aislynn begged reaching for him needing more.