97. In Fact

"On your knees, criston." One of his thick, perfectly shaped brows lifted at Aislynn's demand. "Knees. Criston." She kept a poker face. But him being ... glorious him ... he drew out the standoff for nearly a minute before taking one knee and then a second knee. Her hands parked at her sides, refusing to do anything else. That sexy smirk on her face.

He slid down her dress and panties, lifting her foot to free them from one leg. Instead of releasing her leg, he lifted it over his shoulder. She bit her lip trying to hide her smile but it was purely impossible.

But her hands pressed flat to the wall at her back to steady herself. He wasn't gentle or teasing, he got right into it. A slur of praising curses escaped her lips as she sucked in a sharp breath and held it as his mouth attacked her. Her fingers drove into his hair with the same force his tongue speared into her. He bit her clit and she yelled, digging her nails into his scalp. She heard him growl, it vibrated against her core.

One of his hands kept her leg spread open on his shoulder while his other hand gripped her ass. He denied her again and again, brutally taking her to the edge then pulling back until she wanted to cry and kill him.

"Criston!" Aislynn begged. He may have been the one physically on his knees, but there was little question as to who surrendered ... who had control.

Her head fell back onto the wall, jaw slack, eyes closed. He eased her leg from his shoulder, holding her hips a moment longer until she found her balance. 

"Are you ready for me to really fuck you now?" Criston questioned discarding his clothes and moving her to the bed. He kissed her gently before she flopped back to the bed. 

He flipped her to all fours, his hand trailing down her back, over her ass and between her legs, evidence of her desire pooling between her legs. He moved centering himself with her and in one smooth movement plunged into her. A moan of pleasure left her lips immediately.

He moved slowly as his hands moved to her hips moving her in tandem with him. Her hands gripped the bed as he sped up, the slapping of their skin, the moans and pants echoing.

He could feel her cunt gripping him with each thrust. He could see them in the mirror in the corner of the room reflecting breasts bouncing, lips parted in a pant of pleasure. He pulled out quickly rolling her to her back, gripping her thighs and pulling her closer as he slipped back into her waiting heat. Her back arched from the mattress as her head tipped back moaning out. Palms flat on her thighs keeping her open wide for him. Her chest heaved with every thrust he watched her body move for him. Reaching out he kneaded at her breast pinching at her skin, his motion unfaltering with every fast and rough thrust. His hand slid down between her legs again and pinched and rubbed swirling at her clit. He watched her come undone before him.

He filled her with every thrust. Each motion was forceful and brutal, yet it all brings nothing but pleasure. He fucked her deep and rough as he buried himself fully inside of her, his hand roughly plucked her nipples. Withering ecstasy bouncing around the room with every pleasure filled scream. Pulling her closer he moved deeper, her release dripping with every thrust, skin slapping, pants rapid and hearts pounding before high of his release. He sighed into her as she pulled him closer lips meeting his. He kissed along her neck before finally removing himself from her. She smiled as he rolled over  pulling her with him.  

"Not that I'm complaining, but what's got you so hot and bothered. Other than me, of course." Aislynn declared with a cheeky grin. He dragged his nose along hers and pressed his forehead to hers.

"Maybe I want to marry you." Criston whispered. "And I dont know how to say the words."

"That was a shit proposal and you can do better." Aislynn informed him seriously. He smiled kissing her again. 

"Aislynn Hightower I have loved you for years, I want to marry you, I want to be the father to your children, I want the world to know you are mine and mine alone." Cristion declared.

"That was much better." she agreed kissing him.

+

"You are simply glowing." Alicent remarked when Aislynn and Criston came into the dinning hall for break fast.

"Thank you. Ask me why." Aislynn agreed.

"Why are you simply glowing?" Alicent mused.

"Thank you for asking. In fact..." aislynn declared glancing to Criston.

"Im getting married

"Im getting married."

"We are getting married."