58. You Like It Rough

"I remember you saying something along the lines of you like it rough." Criston remarked and Aislynn nodded. "I need to hear you say it." He mused as he pulled her ass to the edge of the dresser and lined up his cock. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"Fuck me." Aislynn demanded. He kissed her throat and her head fell back as he pushed into her. 

He filled her so slowly, so sweetly, but with an aching stretch that burns slightly from his thick girth. His arms wrapped around her back and one hand gripped the nape of her neck as he thrusts harder into her. It's a punishing fuck, like he's angry that she wasnt his to keep, that this wouldnt last, that this couldnt be their forever. 

She screamed out loudly, not caring about anything. Just needing him to hear what he did to her. He groaned her moans and shouts fueling him. 

Criston groaned through his clenched teeth as he continued to thrust harder and harder, pushing her higher and higher toward the peak she was desperately seeking. He forcefully pumped his hips over and over as his pants finally fell to the floor around his ankles. He fucked her with primal need, one Aislynn craved, her body heated, and her skin tingled with the sensation of desire. 

She needed more. She needed... she whimpered an incoherent response as she clung to him. His rough pubic hair brushed against her clit with each stroke, making that wonderfully intense feeling that much stronger. 

She felt so unsteady as she rounded her high, her legs weak but loving the sensation, never wanting it to stop. Extreme pleasure stirred in the pit of her stomach and radiated outward. Her toes felt as though they went numb as her fingers gripped onto him, her nails digging through his thin t-shirt and into his shoulders. 

She buried her head in the crook of his neck as he continued the punishing fuck.

 "Did he fuck you like this?" Criston asked, moving away from her slightly so he could see her eyes, but still buried deep in her heat, her cunt gripped him as he gripped her throat with his hand, forcing her to meet his gaze. His eyes pierced into her.

 "No," she assured and shook her head, or at least she tired to. She could barely function, paralyzed by the pleasure he was giving her.

 "No one will ever fuck you like I can," he challenged in a low voice, and the intensity in his gaze was nearly too much. He reached down with his other hand still squeezing her throat and pinches her clit again. Her ass slammed against the dresser shaking it back into the wall, the painting swinging behind her, and the force of his thrusts were so strong that the dishes on the table in her room rattled. This was the fuck she wanted.  His fingers tighten around her throat although they didnt constrict her breathing. 

"Remember that, Amoret," he purred breathily. "I can give you this. I can give you what no one else can." she gripped onto him harder, the wetness between her thighs growing hotter. The sound of him pounding into her only made him fuck her faster and harder as her arousal made it that much easier for him. 

Her heels dug into his ass as she held onto him for dear life. The fucking ride of a life time. The sensation numbed her body, heating it with a pleasure that threatened to consume her and she would have been okay with it. 

"I wish it had been you," she moaned into the hot air between them tears pricking her eyes. "I wish-" Aislynn panted out. She wished she had married him, had convinced Rhaenyra not to assign him, to pick him for the kings guard... then they could have... they would have maybe been happy. 

With the feeling of him taking from her so ruthlessly, savagely, devouring her with his hard merciless thrusts, she was already so weak and at his mercy. But she did wish it'd been him, wished he was her first and only because she wanted this every day for the rest of her life. He was so rough with her she could hardly stand upright, if he wasnt holding onto her she would have fallen, at the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure. 

He leaned down and sucked her nipple into his mouth, his teeth bit down and he pulled back. It hurt, but it was what sent her over the edge. She spiraled into a black abyss of paralyzing pleasure. 

Aislynn barely heard Criston's whisper as he pushed himself inside her all the way to the hilt. She could barely stand the sensation as her head was thrown back, and a scream was ripped from her throat. The painting swinging behind them clattered to the ground. 

He rubbed her clit ruthlessly as her orgasm slowly radiated through her body, as if deliberately torturing her slowly with a pleasure so intense she couldnt fight it. He came with her, his thick cock pulsing and filling her. His cum spilled from her cunt and down her thighs, mixing with the arousal that made it so easy for him to fuck her like that. 

It was simple really, because she wanted him. That's why he could take so much from her. Because she was so willing to give it to him.