71. I'm A Bad Gypsy

Aislynn knew that trip to old town was going to do it. She brewed a cup of tea and Aislynn stared back at her. 

"I'm late... this is my gypsy shit test. I found it in one of mums old books." Aislynn remarked. "She read the leaves for each of us." 

"You already know you are pregnant." Alicent countered confused. 

"Yes but if I read it right, I get to know the gender." Aislynn remarked. 

"How do you do it?" Alicent questioned intrugued. 

"I drink it then read the leaves at the bottom." Aislynn remarked. 

"thats it?" 

"Thats it." Aislynn agreed as Finn came in with Clayton and Jaeton. "Hi honey, pregnancy test, coming at you. What do you think boy or girl?"

"Boy. Statically speaking." Finn remarked. 

"Boy." Clayton agreed bringing a hand to her stomach. 

"Jaeton honey? What do you think?" Aislynn pondered, he was such a big kid. He leaned into her and touched her stomach. 

"I want a little sister." Jaeton admitted. 

"I want a little girl too." Aislynn informed him. "But I love all my boys." she assured pressing a kiss to his cheek. She took the tea like a shot of whiskey. She stared down at the leaves and then instructed Finn to grab the book. He held it out to her. 

"Thats either a... shit, if I hold the cup this way it looks like a mountain but this way it looks like a dog... whats a dog?" Aislynn pondered flipping through the book. 

"Dog of death- nope... thats not a dog, what was I think?" Aislynn declared. "FUck it baby will be here before you know it." Aislynn offered tossing the book side. "I'm a bad gypsy apparently."

+

It seemed like the last moon of pregnancy always gave Aislynn the most problems. For one she was constipated. And that and itself was awful.

"Come out dammit!" she demanded "I know you don't wanna live in my colon forever!" Finn heard her yelling and got a maester thinking it was a baby problem. 

"My lady?" The maester questioned. "Your brother said you were... in pain." 

"Oh..." Aislynn looked to Finn. "Thank you honey, I am... please wait outside, I dont want you to hear this." Finn nodded running out. 

"What seems to be-"

"I need to shit." Aislynn begged. "Magic shit potion please. I havent gone all week and I hate it. As if I'm not filled enough with all this baby." 

Second she could not see her toes. She could not put on her shoes and the dresses she had to wear the largest of dresses that looked like damn parachutes. Not only were her breasts plump but her stomach was stretched out so far she thought she might burst. Might literally burst. Her stomach was just going to explode.

"Alicent put my shoe on." Aislynn requested. Then she rethought that. "Is Criston standing outside?" 

"He is not." Alicent corrected. 

"Boo." Aislynn muttered. "Oh Larys!" he peered in offering her a smile. She moved to the door grabbed Larys by the collar of his shirt. "Larys on your knees." Larys looked between Alicent and Aislynn but Alicent was chuckling. Larys swallowed the lump in his throat as he got closer. Aislynn sat on the end of the bed and stuck her foot out. "Knees Larys. I cant put my shoes on." She wiggled her toes as she stuck her foot out. 

Larys nodded mentally slapping himself for thinking it was anything sexual. But this was nice all the same. 

"Of course Aislynn." Larys choked out.

+

"You just had a baby." Criston remarked looking her over.

"I do my hair toss check my nails baby how you feeling? Im Feeling good as hell." AIslynn declared flipping her hair over her shoulder. 

"You certainly look it." Criston agreed smiling back at her. 

"Emmett is with his uncles and I wanted to kiss you

"Emmett is with his uncles and I wanted to kiss you." Aislyyn declared stepping forward but Harwin came in and she faltered. 

"Aislynn I thought you would still be in bed." Harwin remarked. 

"Needed to stretch my legs." Aislynn corrected. 

"Wow... you look... are you sure you just had a baby?" Harwin pondered. 

"I'm a pro at it." Aislynn agreed. 

"Excuse us Cole." Harwin demanded and Aislynn sighed. 

"Go meet Emmett, hes a sweetie." Aislynn instructed. 

"Emmett." Criston repeated fondly as he headed out. 

"Can we talk?" Harwin pondered. "I have some things that need to be said." 

"Like... Darling, gorgeous wife of mine, I saw you met somebody and I'm jealous as hell. That I can't even stomach loving somebody else" Aislynn offered. Harwin bit his lip. "I used to think about these things at night before I fell asleep. Things I wish you said to me. And now you think you want to tell me things?"

"We were good and then you went to old town and we are back-"

"I went to old town, because I miss my father. He misses his grandchildren." Aislynn agreed. "You never want to go and family is really important to me." Aislynn reminded him. 

"It is to me too." Harwin agreed. 

"How about... Sorry that I pulled the 'it's not you, it's me when I fucked another woman the complete opposite of you.' Aislynn went on. "One day, I'll make sure you get a real apology"

"Aislynn-"

"Instead of the shit you have been pawning off for ages as false truths. But I'm not stupid." Aislynn remarked. 

"I never said you were."

"I waste my time, I waste my life on idiotic things... Like things you never said things you'll never say to me... but not anymore." She assured as she strut out.