84. Vendetta

Fetish/ Larys Strong Out now!
Yes You read that correctly.

"Thank you for meeting with me." Larys remarked.  

"She give the go ahead?" Tommy pondered hopefully. 

"She said something along the lines of setting Harwin on fire and pushing him off the tallest tower... Rhaenyra too." Larys agreed. 

"Go time!" John declared with a clap. 

"I havent killed anyone in... too long." Arthur agreed. 

"I love your sister, she is my family but my brother and father have done her no favors." Larys remarked honestly. 

"I agree." Tommy remarked stepping closer and Larys hesitated taking a step back. "You have been good to my sister. A friend."

"Harrenhall is a... fire trap. It has burned before, they didnt do a good job at rebuilding didnt put in the effort... I know its flammable regions... for the most destruction." Larys offered. 

"Speaking out language." John agreed. 

"They set out, should be there already, if not they will be there soon." Larys remarked.  Tommy nodded moving to the stack of books in the old trunk. 

"Fire, thats fun." Arthur agreed. "What are you looking for Tom?" 

"Mum's old books. I'm not burning myself to burn him." Tommy remarked. 

"You think she has a spell?" John pondered. 

"Fuck yeah, she has gypsy witchcraft for everything." Tommy agreed. "Found it..." Tommy said victoriously as his finger tapped on the page. 

"And how likely is that to work?" Arthur countered. 

"Long enough for our vendetta against Harwin Strong." 

"Alright peakies, get to it." Arthur declared with a smirk. 

''Lock, block and let loose." Tommy agreed. 

A fire broke out at Harenhal, when Harwin and Lyonel arrived, it was the dead of night, but the flames burned bright.  Trapping the Strongs inside.

''Fire! I will burn!''

''Harwin! Ah! Harwin!'' Lyonel screamed out banging on the door trying to break it down they screamed out in agony. Locked the doors, locking them off from the outside. Lyonel had no chance. But Harwin couldnt get away that easy. 

"You shouldnt have hurt my sister." Tommy declared as Harwin coughed through the smoke, through the flames around them. 

"Tommy?"

"You really shouldnt have hurt my sister... did you ever say sorry?" Tommy pondered. "Did you really mean it? Did you care that you hurt her and she kept giving you another fucking chance and you blew it again?" Tommy demanded and Harwin reached out Tommy, he seemed untouched by the flames. 

"What was it Larys heard Aislynn say?" Arthur pondered. "Set you on fire and drop you from the tallest tower..."

"Thats right." John agreed. "I know she would have wanted to do this herself but... damn if she doesnt like getting her hands dirty for scum like you."

Harwin trashed through the pain and the smoke, but the Hightower brothers were untouchable. 

+

''What are children, but a weakness? A folly? A futility? Through them, you imagine you cheat the great darkness of its victory." Larys remarked. ''You will persist forever, in some form or another. As if they will keep you from the dust.'' Aislynn rose a curious brow. She glanced back at Emmett fast asleep in his crib. 

''But for them... you surrender what you should not. You may know what is the right thing to be done, but... love stays the hand.'' Larys remarked calmly. ''Love... is a downfall. Best to make your way through life unencumbered... if you ask me.'

''They're dead.'' Aislynn both questioned and stated. 

''You've heard the stories of Harrenhal, Aislynn. It was built in hubris by Harren the Black as a monument to his own greatness. Blood mixed into the mortar. It is said to be a cursed place. That it passes judgment on all who pass beneath its gates.'' Larys remarked softly.

"You killed them? For me." Aislynn realized. He didn't know if she would be mad or not as she closed the distance between them. Larys nodded. 

"Your brothers helped." he added. "Did the heavy-"

"Larys you are the best brother ever!" Aislynn squealed happily. 

"Your brothers did the heavy lifting." Larys assured but Aislynn ran to him kissing him. 

"I love you!" Aislynn declared. 

"I-" Larys was at a loss for words. She squealed as she hugged him tight. 

"I saw how unhappy you were. You wanted to be free to love who you love and you both your sister and you want your father back as hand." Larys informed her. She hugged him whispering in his ear.

"I would say no one has ever killed for me before but..." she chuckled thinking of her blood brothers. "You really are my brother now, a blood bond tying us together for the ages." Aislynn informed him before kissing his cheek. "Expect my brothers never burned down a whole fucking castle for me before. That's top notch." Aislynn remarked.

Larys had a crush. Aislynn was beautiful and sexy and confident and dangerous. She was dangerous and rebellious and larys couldn't believe harwin didn't love her when he had the chance. Larys knew he wasn't her dream man but to be family to really be considered family that was enough.