90. Cherry

Champagne Problems// Laena Velaryon out now!

"Best get back in there." Aislynn remarked kissing his cheek before she headed out.

Alicent noticed her absence, of course she did and Alicent gave her that smug I know what you were doing look.

"Vodka cranberry," Aislynn remarked going to the bar. "Lime and three cherries." she added.

"Of course, my lady." She took her drinking taking it like a shot, the waiter stared back at her.

"Vodka, fill it up." She instructed. With a wink she was off.

"Why can't I have your sex life?" Alicent pondered Aislynn popped the lime in her mouth giving it a strong suck before discarding the rind.

"What ever do you mean? I was checking on Emmett." Aislynn corrected.

"Your dress is on backwards." Alicent lied and Aislynn bit down on the cherry pulling the stem, never once looking away from Alicent. Her lips closed in around the cherry. "Were you really just checking on Emmett, you didnt even check." Alicent rasped.

"Of course I was fucking him, I didnt take my dress off, thats how I knew you were lying

"Of course I was fucking him, I didnt take my dress off, thats how I knew you were lying. Also if you want to be a better liar say inside out, its very easy to tell if a dress like this is backwards." Aislynn informed her. "You didnt get the sneaky genes like me and the boys."

"Sadly no." Alicent agreed.

"You are our good girl." Aislynn assured. "Every family needs the good girl."

"What are the boys?" Alicent pondered.

"Arthurs the fighter, Johns the closer, Tom's the brains, Finn's the mama's boy, you are the good girl." Aislynn remarked and Alicent blinked back at her.

"You didnt even have to think about it." Alicent informed her. Aislynn shrugged grabbing another cherry from her glass. "And what are you?"

"Oh, little ole me." Aislynn smirked back at her. "i'm the mastermind." Aislynn laughed out. "I have a plan to get rid of Rhaenyra for good. I just need to play my cards right and from where I'm standing it looks like its gonna be a royal flush."

The party could have went on forever. A haze of happy filled the capital but Jaeton and Clayton were getting tired, aislynn had long since put Emmett to bed.

"Mama," Clayton whispered running up with a cloth napkin stuffed to the brim. He looked around a mischievous look on his little face. "I got the cookies." He whisper shouted up at her. "Lets rock and roll!" Aislynn choked out a laugh as Clayton tried to be sneaky and maneuver through the people like a spy on a secret cookie stealing mission.

"Finny, we got a cookie mission... dont stay up too late and make awful decisions with the brothers." Aislynn requested pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"No promises!" Arthur declared.

"I'll be good, mum." Finn assured.

"I know you will, have fun but not naked in the courtyard like Arthur did that one year fun." Aislynn remarked.

"That was a great party!" Arthur called out.

"Night honey."

"Night." Finn echoed moving back to Arthur.

"Daeron, I think its bed time for you too, dont you think?" Aislynn pondered.

"I can-" Alicent began.

"You have fun, I got the littlies." Aislynn assured.

"best sister ever." Alicent whispered hugging her.

"Come on Jaeton-" Aislynn reached out a hand for him.

"I'm tired too." Aemond admitted.

"Come on then, Clay's got all the cookies for a late night cookie party in my room." Aislynn agreed. "Criston, have a wonderful night." Aislynn remarked pressing a long kiss to his cheek before leading the kids out.

"Goodnight, Aislynn." Criston rasped watching her go.

"MAMA!" Clayton declared.

"You heard him, let's rock and roll." Aislynn agreed, a hand on Jaeton and an arm around Aemond Daeron ran ahead catching up with Clayton.

"Race you." Clayton declared.

"I'm in." Daeron agreed as they lined up. Jaeton smirked standing beside Aislynn.

"Ready?" Aislynn asked looking down at them.

"Hold this." Clayton requested holding out his cookies. Aislynn took it from him. He got situated again and Criston peered out as Clayton shouted "GO!" Aislynn was laughing the entire run back to her chambers.

"Okay, I got them all." Clayton remarked proudly opening the cookie bundle. "They are a bit... crumbly."

"Crumbly cookies are my favorite." Aislynn declared. "Because then you can try every flavor." She picked up a piece and popped it in her mouth. "Thank you Clayton."

"You are welcome." Clayton agreed leaning forward and giving her a kiss. Criston knocked on the door as the kids piled into her bed.

"Come on in." Aislynn said happily. She reached out a hand for him as he sat behind her, she settled in between his legs.

They fell asleep, cookie crumbs over the bed, candles burned to nothing, Aislynn still in her gorgeous red dress, the kids limbs overlapping their jackets thrown to the side, laying in all directions. Clayton's feet ended up in Criston's face the next morning and Aislynn was curled in a ball like a cat tucked into Cristons's side.

The light streamed in through the window and Criston rolled Clayton off his chest and Clayton sprawled out over Aislynn and Aemond contently.

"Heavy baby." Aislynn groaned rolling to her back. "Hi baby." Aislynn declared tickling Clayton's stomach and pulling him closer, peppering his face with kisses.

"I was sleeping!" Clayton told her through giggles.

"On top of me?" Aislynn countered.

"You were comfy I guess." Clayton agreed. Jaeton wiped at his eyes as he sat up, Daeron rolled right off the bed when Jaeton did so. Aislynn heard a little 'ow' from the ground.

"You okay Daeron?" Aislynn pondered.

"Yeah," he whispered through a heavy yawn before climbing back into bed. Aislynn reached out touching Aemond's cheek. He blinked back at her still tired from the night before.

"Hi," Criston whispered as Clayton stole the blankets curling up next to Aislynn, she ran a hand over his head, he was a killer or he was a cuddle bug. "Not morning people? All of you take after your aunt." Criston remarked.

"What even is morning?" Daeron questioned.

"We stayed up late." Aislynn countered. "Stressful moon. Close the curtains and come back to bed." Aislynn instructed reaching out for him.

"Yes, my lady." Criston whispered kissing her cheek.

"Daddy the sun!" Clayton declared covering his eyes as though he was a vampire and going to get burned.