59. Totem Pole

9 Moons later...

"Clayton Thomas Hightower." Aislynn declared proudly. Tommy smiled back at her. 

"Okay, okay, okay!" Arthur declared holding up his hands. "Jaeton Finnley-" He pointed at Finn as Finn leaned into Aislynn smiling down at Clayton. "Clayton Thomas-" Arthur pointed at Tommy. "Next one Arthur or John? I see how your totem pole goes Amoret." Aislynn smirked back at him. 

"Sorry." She offered after a moment. 

"Can I hold him?" Finn questioned.

"Of course." Aislynn agreed. Finn sat beside her and held Clayton to him while Aislynn ran a hand over Finn's back. Larys knocked on the door peering in. 

"Larys, come in!" Aislynn declared smiling back at him and it was nice to have someone in his life that was actually excited to see him. "meet your nephew, Clayton." 

"Clayton." Larys repeated fondly. 

"Clayton Thomas," Tommy agreed and Arthur gave him a shove. 

"Thats the name... you spoke to Ser Criston and I about before Jaeton was born." Larys remarked. 

"Yep." Aislynn agreed. 

"Oh, baby crying." Finn remarked in a sudden panic, eyes wide and he tensed. "Mum... baby in need." Aislynn chuckled taking Clayton from Funn. 

"Hey Clayton... Oh honey you hungry? You tired?" Aislynn coed as she bounced him in her arms. 

"Hungry?" John questioned shaking his head. "Alright people, clear the fuck out, tits are coming out, no one wants to see that." 

"I wouldnt say no one." Aislynn murmured. John stuck his tongue out disgusted. "Not my brothers obviously, you just made it sound like I'm unappealing."

"You are appealing." Larys assured.

"Clearing out, out all of you

"Clearing out, out all of you." John remarked nudging them to the door. 

"Healthy?" Larys pondered reaching out gently stroking down Clayton's back. 

"Yes, healthy little boy, he's got the lungs on him." Aislynn added before Clayton settled in her arms. "Oh, thats better, you just wanted to be held... loved by mama?" Aislynn pondered kissing the top of his head. 

"You are good mother." Larys remarked. "I'm sorry my brother is a shit father." 

"Good thing I have such a good brother in law." Aislynn countered. 

"Anything you need, I'm here." Larys assured her. 

"Thank you Larys."

Aislynn sat back down and Jaeton smiled over at Clayton. Jaeton waved as Aislynn fixed her dress pulled at the strap. 

"He's so little mama." Jaeton whispered. 

"Yes he is... you were a bit bigger then him." Aislynn remarked running a hand through Jaeton's hair. 

"I'm a big brother now." Jaeton remarked as though it just hit him. Not the past nine moons of Aislynn's stomach growing, for Clayton wasnt born yet, he was just this magical thing, not a real baby to be. 

"You are going to be the best big brother... I know this for a fact because my big brothers are the best and you learn from them and Finn." Aislynn declared. 

"Finn's my brother... so I'm a little brother and a big brother." Jaeton realized. 

"Yes you are." Aislynn agreed. Jaeton stared back at her as Clayton sucked at her teat. 

"What's he doing?" Jaeton pondered. 

"Drinking some milk." Aislynn answered. 

"From you?" Jaeton countered confused. 

"Yes... its strange, the female body is complex." Aislynn agreed. 

"Why though is he drinking from you?"

"He's hungry." Aislynn told him. 

"I can get him a cookie. Cookie's fix all problems." Jaeton remarked. 

"He cant eat a cookie yet but I will take a cookie." Aislynn remarked. Jaeton saluted her before running off. 

"Hello Cris" Jaeton said as he ran past, Criston knocked on the partially open door. 

"Aislynn?"

"Come on in." Aislynn shifted on the couch and Criston closed the door behind him. "Dont mind the tit show." she mused and Criston chuckled. 

"I could come back later-' Criston offered and Aislynn tipped her head back smiling at him. 

"You have seen a lot more then this." She reminded him. Criston blushed as he stepped closer. "Many times, over many moons." She added but she knew if someone were to come in it would be scandalous and she didnt want to subject her children to rumors as Rhaenyra did with her boys. She fixed her dress and Clayton burped up milk bubbles. 

"Aislynn, he's perfect." Criston remarked softly. 

"He is." AIslynn agreed smiling back at Criston.

"Your sister said his name is Clayton." Criston clarified. 

"Yes." Aislynn agreed and she saw the recognition on his face as he took a seat beside her.  "I dont want to scare you away in saying this but..." Aislynn leaning into Criston as he sat beside her. 

"Might I hold him?" Criston questioned. 

"Of course." Aislynn agreed and the smile that covered Criston's face was golden. "Criston," she whispered lips dragging over the shell of his ear. He turned to her and his lips met hers. She melted into him. When he pulled away, hearing the knock on the door, she sucked her bottom lip into her mouth as though trying to savor the taste him longer. 

"Raven for you, mum." Finn remarked holding out a scroll. "It's from Father... old town seal." Finn added. "I didnt read it.. Just the sigil." 

"Thank you Finny." Aislynn coed taking it from him. 

"Cookie for mama!" Jaeton declared running in. 

"I will talk to you later." Aislynn whispered to Criston as he stared down at Clayton in his arms. 

"He's so perfect, Aislynn."