the forest k.

Kireyi

The girl stirred, a delicate touch along her arms, yet she was so tired from the flying she couldn't make herself wake up. She had stayed up just as long as Neteyam, not wanting to fall asleep. Of course her exhaustion gave in a few times, and she dozed off into a sound rest, just as she did this time. Only for it to be ended.

Another group of finger's pulled her by her shoulders, resting her body against something- or someone, and she knew it was Aonung. Especially as the boy blew on her ears, even stubbornly telling her to wake up every five seconds, "Shut up Aon...."

"Just look where we are!" Her sleep had fully left her now, and she struggled to open her eyes.

"My eyes aren't even fully open if you would give me a second," She nudged Aonung away from herself, annoyed by her brother. The feeling didn't last long as her eyes focused on her surroundings, her mind couldn't even begin to wrap around the scenery, "Woah...."

"Have a good rest?" Neteyam teased the girl, Aonung snickering in the background, she huffed in annoyance, slightly mumbling, "We are close," The boy in front of her stated.

A ululation was heard from Neytiri, Kireyi had grown used to it, even understanding what certain yells meant now. Though all Na'vi shared these calls, it differed from regions, even simply between families. The cave Neteyam described was now in sight, and Kireyi could feel her heart speed up.

As they all got off of Kenali, the girl immediately attached to her brother, Tsireya following in pursuit. Many of the Na'vi shouted and called for one another, including who she inferred to be their Olo'eyktan. The man held himself up strong, a sense of confidence, but no pride or cockiness. "Tarsem, Olo'eyktan. I see you," Neteyam's mother spoke.

"Neytiri, I see you. Why do you return? And with who?" Olo'eyktan's eyes trailed to the group, noticing the foreign Na'vi, sea people. Kireyi realized he was looking at them, specifically her and her siblings. She understood why but it made her nerves rise, not sure how everything would go.

"Two wish to mate, and we come for peace. To train and give them passage as Omatikaya, so no war may start between the clans as it has sky-people,"

Another woman approached, older, but Kireyi could feel a specific energy from her. She was clearly in balance, with herself, her environment- Eywa. If she was not Tsahik, Kireyi would be more than shocked, "I didn't expect my family to come back, and especially not for this reason."

"Mother, I see you," His mother greeted Tsahik, the woman chuckling.

"My daughter no need, show me those who wish to mate, this is a matter for Tsahik. No?" Everyone backed away, Neteyam stepping forward. He greeted who the girl assumed to be Tsahik, Kireyi following, though she stood behind the boy some. Almost hiding. His grandmother hugged Neteyam, before moving him from Kireyi, "Come here young one."

Kireyi felt exposed with neither Neteyam or her brother fully by her side anymore, and her heartbeat climbed higher and higher, "What is your name?"

"Kireyi...." Her voice almost failed her, and she was glad it was even audible. She wanted nothing more than to prove herself to Neteyam's people- to his family, and now was the first "test."

Tsahik gasped as her finger trailed the girls forehead, "Who is your mother?"

"Ronal, Tsahik, and wife of Tonowari, Olo'eyktan of my clan."

"I could feel an energy, you are training as Tsahik aren't you young one?" Mo'at's hands held Kireyi's in her own as she spoke to the girl.

"Yes.... mother say's I am ready soon, she wishes to train me much more though." Whispers filled the air, and Kireyi stiffened, not knowing if they were bad or good.