tulkun

The Metkayina's spirit family had slowly gotten ready to migrate again soon, many played far out in the sea, but Kireyi and her mother felt something was wrong. Instead of taking Kireyi out to go and experience the water's new emotions, she let her leave to the beach. The pair agreed to go out with her father later to see what was wrong. It wouldn't be long until then as the sky was grey, clouds looming over with caution.

"So what are we doing today?" Kiri asked.

"Uhm.... well," Tsireya started.

"We have no clue!" Her older sister finished her sentence for them, and Tsireya glared at her.

"Why would you say that Reyi?"

"Because it's true! We are all still grounded except for Kiri and Tuk... and you, Rotxo. For once..." Kireyi couldn't help but glare at the boy; she secretly blamed him because it usually was him and Aonung getting into trouble.

Rotxo glared back, "Bro, fix your sister or something, she's been coming at me the past few days," He said to Aonung but failed.

"Sorry bro, I agree with her. You are always getting grounded with us. I'm upset too," Aonung shrugged, earning a hit from his friend.

"Then what are we doing today?" Tuk asked, sprawling herself across Neteyam's lap.

"We have our daily chores... or uhm, more daily chores?" Kireyi said she had completely given up. She and her siblings couldn't teach them anything much with where they had to stay for their punishments. They could only stay in the shallow ends of the water, the beach's sand, or the Marui pods... and no one wanted to go to the pods. The only time the three siblings were allowed farther into the water was for chores, this included without the Ilu too. If they were, to be honest, every single one of them felt jealous of Rotxo, Kiri, and Tuk... no one would confess to that, they all knew they were at fault.

"Well, I wanna go swim. Can we go Kiri!?" Tuk went to get up before Kiri gave her a look, "We can go a little later, for now let's stay here."

The little girl went limp from despair in Neteyam's lap, and he tried not to laugh, brushing her hair back. If anything Tuk was always mildly "punished" too if her older siblings were grounded. Although her parents never meant for that, her siblings were her one-way ticket to explore and go places. As they all sat, the sky darkened with clouds before the water started to pour. It was already a gloomy morning, but now they had to deal with rain too. However, it wasn't the least of their problems.

Jake and Neytiri sat in their pod talking until Tonowari appeared, making eye contact with Jake as he continued to walk forward and past the entrance. The two looked at each other before Neytiri nodded, silently telling Jake to go. She followed behind to hear what the Chief had to say.

The rain poured, hitting the two as they walked out, "What's wrong?" Jake asked.

"It's the sky people," He paused before speaking, "They are looking for you Jake Sully, South- they have a human boy who speaks Na'vi" Emphasizing the word human, he looked back at the water as Jake tried to think.

"Did they kill anybody..."

"Not. Yet." Jake looked down for a second, "My people will not tell them you are here under my command.." Before letting him speak a response, the Chief started to walk away. What he didn't say to Jake was more than enough words.

The two got back into their pod and started preparing food; his wife, Neytiri, aggressively cut the fruit, sighing, "We must fight, we must kill this demon- end this once and for all," She huffed, continuing to cut.

"We gotta be smart-" She turned with another angry huff, and Jake spoke again, "We have got to be smart. If we do anything drastic, they will know we're here and come with everything they've got."