fight

"Huh? What'd you say?" She stepped up and out of the water as the boys surrounded her.

"Are you some kind of... freak?"

"He asked if you are a freak," Another boy added to Aonung's question.

Kiri sighed, still wiping the water off of her face, "No."

"Are you sure? I mean, you are not even real, Na'vi! Look at these hands," reaching for her hand, Kiri backed up from Aonung, "I mean, look at them." He latched onto her hand, and someone else joined in the situation.

"Hey! Back off, fish lips."

Aonung stepped away from Kiri, circling Lo'ak, "Oh, another four-fingered freak!" His friend shouted something from behind, grabbing Lo'aks tail.

"Leave us alone!" Kiri made her way back into the circle, trying to get them away from her brother, but they proceeded to pick on both of them. They messed with their tails, shouting words about their small size, and yellow eyes.

Neteyam

Neteyam heard the shouts, looking to see what was happening. The sight made him shake his head and he made his way over, shoving Aonung away from his siblings; with a finger to the boy's chest, he spoke, "You heard what she said. Leave them alone...."

One boy went to speak but was cut off, "Back. Off." Neteyam held himself strong against Aonung, showing a sense of authority, "Now."

Aonung put his hands up in defeat, backing away, "Smart choice, and from now on, I need you to respect my sister, let's go." Softly pushing his brother in front of him, the three started to walk away from the teasing group, that was until they began to speak harsh words again. Lo'ak stopped in his tracks and cleared his throat; despite Neteyam calling for him, he continued to head for the group. The older boy knew this wasn't about to settle well.

"I got this bro," he was in front of Aonung now, "I know this hand is funny, and look, I'm a freak- alien. But I can do something real cool. First, I ball it up real tight like this, then-" He punched him. Aonung's face was shocked at what had just happened before taking a few more hits, "It's called a punch bitch, don't ever touch my sister again!"

Aonung tackled Lo'ak into the ground, his friends following. Neteyam hadn't yet joined the fight until they started dragging his younger brother by the tail, Lo'ak dragging Aonung by the ear. With a slight chuckle, the older brother shook his head and ran into the fight joining his brother. If he couldn't prevent it, the least he could do is help.... and win. Kiri, on the other hand, couldn't tell if she should be worried or laugh at the situation at hand.

"You guys stop it-"

"OW, MY TAIL!"

"MY EAR- HE'S GOT MY EAR!"

With that, Kiri couldn't help but laugh; they looked like skxawngs. She covered her mouth to hide the laughter, but it quickly faded as Tonowari and her father approached.

"What is happening!" Tonowari shouted, and they all froze; despite the seriousness of the situation, they all still looked funny in their new frozen poses. Kiri had to turn away to not laugh at the idiocy from them all. The boys quickly split up, going with their fathers back to their own Marui Pods. Neteyam sighed, unsure of how his father would handle it with his new behavior.

"What was the one thing I asked?"

"Stay out of troubl-"

Jake cut off his son, "Right, stay out of trouble."

"It was my fault," Neteyam moved to cover his younger brother, trying to calm the situation. It had been apparent his father's reactions were moving backwards again. Back to the same scoldings.