Chapter 29: Claire's Tale

"I can't believe this," Claire's eyes began to build tears. She went to search for Jay. If only to tell him. She was finally ready to give him a chance. But to find him, in the stream with her. As he watched Jay's lips kiss Alexis in the water. Her heart began to crack, she was watching as Alexis' nails dug into Jay's back as his hips moved with her. Two of them, together, their bodies feeding each other pleasure, The moans from Jay's lips knowing he was enjoying this. How could he do this to her? So much for being in love with her. The bastard was too busy shoving his dick into Alexis to care. To think, she was going to give him a chance. To think, she let herself believe even for a second. Jay was different. She wiped the tears from her eyes and left the stream.

Even as Claire left, she couldn't shake the image of Jay and Alexis together. His thrusting hips, his naked body conjoined with that of another woman. The moans from their lips, the cracks on her heart grew bigger and bigger just thinking about it. How could he do this to her? How could he? Jay was supposed to wait for her. Not, jump into the arms of another woman. This wasn't supposed to happen. Why Alexis? Why now? Why couldn't he have just waited for her? He's so stupid, to think, she even liked him. Screw Jay, she didn't need him. Fuck him. If he wanted to fuck Alexis, fine, then she'd just-. She walked into her tent and stood there in confusion. Why the hell was there a boy in her tent?

Claire's eyes glanced down from his navy blue eyes, to his tasty lips, his protruding collarbone to his smooth chest and toned abs. This guy, he was hot. She forced a swallow as her eyes went down to his crotch but only for a quick glance.

"Sorry ugh," The guy blushed. "I'm really sorry about going into your tent without permission. It's just my dad, Nikan, he said that you were single. So, I was like, well, this girl is kind of cute. So I thought," Claire pressed his lips against his. He pulled her close as their lips locked. She let out a moan as he sucked on her tongue. "Xavier," He held his hand out to her. "You must be Claire, it's pleasure to-," Claire moved his hand aside and kissed him again. He grabbed her waist as they kissed. "So um," His warm breath entered her mouth. "I'm not really sure what brought this on but,"

"Sit," Claire sat him down on her bed. She took off her jacket and climbed on his lap. If Jay wanted to fuck Alexis fine. He could fuck Alexis, two people could play this game. She pressed her lips against neck. "Xavier, huh, you must be the one who controls water," She traced the ocean wave tattoos on his arm. "So, I think, you of all people should know how to get a girl wet," She kissed him and rubbed herself against him.

"I might know a few things, yes," Xavier blushed as she took off her shirt. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her chest. "Yeah ugh, that's your ugh, breast and they feel really-," He let out a moan as she kissed the side of his neck. "Hey, you're ugh rubbing against my-,"

"I know, doesn't it feel great." Claire went to remove her bra for him. Before she could, he placed his hands on it to keep her bra on. "Don't you want to see more?"

"As much as I'd love to see you take off your bra and show me your ugh," Xavier forced a swallow. "Breasts, I think we should ugh, get to know each other a little bet-," Claire threw off her bra and placed his hand on her breast. "Oh god," She felt a light squeeze. "No bad hand, that's a very bad hand," He removed his hand. "Look, Claire right, that's your name." He hitched a moan as she grinded against him. She could feel him getting rock hard. "Before we, oh, god, you feel so good," He bit his lips. "I think we should, oh fuck, you're right on my balls and as much as I'd like to," Claire tugged at his ear with her canines. "I think we should, we should," Claire kissed him and brought his lips to her breasts. "Oh god, they're literally right there." He blushed. "Look, you're not making this easy."

"I know, I make things very hard." Claire rubbed his crotch. He bit his lip so hard he drew blood. "Take off your pants and I'm sure we'll get to know all about each other. You show me yours, I'll show you mine, besides, I'm curious," She tugged at his jeans. "Exactly, what does a boy's penis feel like? I've never touched one before and I'd love to touch yours. Just a peek," She started undoing his pants. "I promise,"