Chapter 16: More Than A Prince

Raven jumped up to the steel fence and started to climb over it. Once she reached the top of the fence, a metal piece snagged the edge of her white silk nightgown. Not paying attention, she leaped down and the edge of her nightgown tore off. She gasped, lifting it up looking at the tear in the nightgown. Luckily it wasn't too bad. She wanted to look sexy but sexy enough to where Angel could already see her underwear from a tear in her nightgown. That would bring way too much excitement but. A small tear on the edge of her gown is something she could live with. So this is the vampire side of the beach.Though it was more of a forest than a beach on their side, it made sense since vampires hated the sun anyway.

She walked through the trees, her bare feet crushing a few branches along the way. When she made it to the clearing of the forest. She was welcomed by a large house that was much bigger than the one Lycan and her had. It had a nice view of the forest and was surrounded by shade. Off in the distance was a small beach but nowhere near as big as the one the werewolves had on their side of the island. She made her way up the steps of the large house to the nice patio outside. There was a hot tub, a dining area and a swinging love seat right outside the front door.

"Must be nice having a King that can create diamonds," Raven opened the screen door and went to knock on the front door. Before she could, Angel answered the door. His mocha hair was soaking wet. He was wearing a platinum chain necklace around his neck attached to the chain. There was a ring, it was of an enraged wolf head, its fangs bared and it had tiny sapphires in the eyes. She began to notice droplets of water slide from his hair to his neck down his bare chest and chiseled abs. She then followed his treasure trail down to the outline of his thin pajama bottoms. She forced a swallow as she caught notice of his bulge that was scarcely being hidden by his purple bat print pajama pants. No underwear perhaps, if she was lucky that'd be a yes. His bare feet touched the patio as he walked up to her.

"Hey," Angel pressed lips against hers. His lips the moment they touched her. It ignited a fire inside her. So much so her hand found its way to his nice gropable ass and grabbed it tightly bringing him closer. "Come inside," He smiled, "Check out the rest of the house." He took her hand off his ass.

"Oh, I'll come inside," Raven brought her lips to his ear. "But only if you cum inside me first." She raked her nails through his mocha hair. She wasn't sure what brought this side of her out. Maybe it was the fact, he was shirtless and smelled of fresh pine trees or was it the temptation of being in a large house alone with him. She tilted her head back as the heat of his breath danced on neck sending chills down her spine.

"It's a good thing," Angel lightly brushed her hair to the side of her face. "I already did." He placed his lips softly on her neck. Raven went to walk inside, when she did, she felt a light slap on her ass that caused her to jump a little. The door shut and Angel made his way over to the kitchen. "We don't have much to drink," He explained. "That's unless you want to drink blood but that's a vampire thing so." He reached into the cabinet by the sink taking out a cup. "How about water instead?" He turned on the sink letting tap water pour into glass.

Raven began to take a look around the house. The living room was huge. There was a glass coffee table placed in the center. On the right and left of it were two black leather love seats placed across from each other. A black leather recliner chair was placed at the head of the coffee table. Across from it was a fireplace with a large television placed in the wall above it. The living room floor was made of hardwood.

"This is a nice house," Raven's bare feet touched the soft fibers of a large rug. It was placed underneath the coffee table. It was red with elegant gold patterns. She walked over to the leather love seat and sat down. "Like seriously, Lord Alexander needs to give the werewolves a loan. This house beats the shit out of the one we're staying at."