Chapter 24: Temptation (Part 01)

Angel packed up his things from his solo honeymoon. While he was packing his clothes. He saw his cell phone on the floor, cracked and broken to pieces from his argument with Raven. Selene had called him twice during their honeymoon. Now that he had to return to the castle. He kind of wished that he had answered her call. He had no idea what was going on at the castle or if it was in one piece. Surely not, he was gone for a day, how much damage could happen in one day?

When Angel arrived at the castle, luggage in hand. That was when he found out exactly how much damage could be done in one day. There was a human girl in front of the grand staircase. She was the first person he saw when he walked in. This human girl was wearing a bandage over her ribs like she just got out of the medical ward. She was standing there like she had no idea she was in a castle full of Vampires. All of which saw her as their lunch. So, either he's delusional or there's a human in the castle. He rubbed his eyes, no he's not crazy, they are or she is. Why is there a human girl in the castle? Wait a sec, he got a closer look at the girl.

This girl, she looked familiar, like, he knew her. Which can't be true because all the humans he knew were either turned or killed by Blaire. Still he recognized her long brown hair, her green eyes, her lips, her body frame. If she is who he thinks she is, this is bad, so bad, she can not be here. Forget the vampires killing her, Blaire will kill her and that's much worse.

"Oh my god, it's Iz-," Angel dropped his luggage and appeared in front of her before she could get another word out. He covered her mouth and brought to his bedroom for a private chat.

"Wow, if I knew that's all it took to get in your bedroom. I would have said it years ago." She began exploring his bedroom. She started by opening on his drawers, his underwear drawer in particular.

"Amy, stop," Angel slammed the drawer shut before she could look inside. "That is not for you, those are my unmentionables. Very private, no, touchy." She went over to his closet and began checking out his clothes. "Stop it," He shut his closet. "Just sit down on the bed."

"So, it's like that now." Amy nodded. "I mean, if we're just going to get right to it. Then, you should have just said something." She started to undress in front of him. Angel struck his forehead with his palm.

"What's going on in here?" Ziek barged into Angel's room. He glared at Angel as he stood across from the girl. Her shirt was lifted revealing her pink lace bra, Angel's hands were on her shirt trying to pull it down. "Angel, get away from my girlfriend. She is not yours." He scolded.

"This isn't what it look-," Angel stopped mid sentence. Hold on a sec, did Ziek just call her his girlfriend?! What happened to Selene? Ziek and Selene were dating last he heard unless. He gasped. Ziek is cheating on Selene. Does have a death wish? Selene is going to kill him and the entire castle. This is self destruct level anger, he's dealing with here. If Ziek thinks, Selene won't blow herself up and take the whole castle with her over this. Then he doesn't know Selene at all.

"Zieky," The girl ran over to him. "I was just messing around, Izzy wouldn't sleep with me. Trust me, if he was going to do that. He would have done it in high school when he had the chance. But, no, he chose Dez, then he doesn't even sleep with her either. Instead he chases this Erika chick."

"You mean my sister," Ziek answered. "Erika's my sister."

"I thought I saw the resemblance. But I wasn't too sure." Amy rubbed her chin. "So wait if Izzy's here," She pointed at Angel. His name's not Izzy, it was never Izzy, his name was Issac and Issac is dead. Only Angel exists now. Blaire made sure of that. "Does that mean Erika's here too, I mean, surely she is, she'd never leave Izzy behind. Those two were inseparable. I bet you two got married already and had kids."