Chapter 07: Entrapment (Part 01)

The two sisters continued to walk back to the Nightshade campsite. Raven's plan to have Lord Grimm help her with their Alpha Lycan had failed. She knew Lycan was going to be enraged by her visiting his father. She not only left without telling him. She went somewhere that was forbidden by pack rules. There was no telling what he was going to do to her when she got back. Either way, she had to return to camp, perhaps she could ask Jay for-What the?!- Her foot triggered a trap which caught both her and her sister in a net.

"Hey," Claire screamed trying to get free. "I don't remember there being a trap set here. What's going on?" She shouted. "Now, I do want to point out that you," She shifted her gaze to Raven. "are the one who triggered it so," She smacked her in the back of the head. "Nice going sis," She said, her voice filled with sarcasm.

"Don't hit me," Raven smacked her sister back. "I didn't mean to trigger it, it just," She shrugged. "Happened." She started to cut the rope with her claws. That was until a young woman cartwheeled out of the bushes. She was dressed in a pink tank top with black pants. Her brunette hair was tied up in a ponytail using a pink hair tie.

"Ha, you fell for it." She accused, pointing her finger at them. "I knew if I set my trap here it'd work." She pulled out a single Sai which had weird markings on it. "Now before I make you into my pet,"

"Pet," Claire retorted. "Hold on just a second there," She yelled. "I'm nobodies pe-," The girl pulled out a spray bottle shooting her in the face with water. "Did she just-," She sprayed her with more water in her face. "That's it, I'm going to-," The woman sprayed her again. "Raven, I'm considering murder."

"Quit talking while mommy is talking," She scolded. "That's a very bad dog, no treats for you." Claire growled, the fumes of anger steaming out her nostrils. "Now then," She cleared her throat. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." She shifted her green eyes to Claire. "I need you to ask you some questions before making you my pet doggies."

"Doggies?," Raven raised her brow. "Who the hell are you calling a dog," She glared at her. "I'm a wolf," She corrected her. "There is a-," The young woman readied her spray bottle. "I swear if you even think about-," She sprayed her in the face with water. "That's it, this girl is getting her ass beat."

"Could you please just let us go," Claire asked. "If you do, we'll be your friend." The woman sprayed her in the face. "She's really starting to annoy me." She wiped the water off her face. "Can we please just cut the rope now?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"Not yet," Raven at least wanted to give this human girl a chance to consider her options. If she was smart, she'd let them go. This girl would never last in a fight against both of them. Even if she's annoying, killing her would be too cruel.

"First question," The young woman put her hands on her hips. "What's your favorite color?" She can't be serious. Well, she's obviously not smart. Still, Raven could not believe she was foolish enough to be caught in a trap by someone like her. So humiliating.

"Black," Raven answered. "My favorite color is black." The woman made a loud buzzer sound. "Oh, come on, you asked for my favorite color. How could I get that wrong, when it's about me?" She asked.

"Black is a shade not a color," She replied. "I can't buy you a black collar, it's so generic. I need something flashy and unique." A collar, this woman is going to buy her a collar. Is she out of her mind? That is insulting to werewolves everywhere. "Try again." She put her hands on her hips.

"Okay," Raven crossed her arms thinking to herself. "I guess if black is out then I'd say purple." She answered. "Does that work for you?" The woman nodded. "Now can you let me go." She shook her head. "Damn it." She was trying to be nice here.