Chapter 11: Unmerciful Punishment (Part 02)

The two vampires Angel and Brandon made their way back to Dusk castle. Luckily, It would take awhile for them to get there. Angel was in no hurry to return to his fiancee Blaire. He was certain she'd be pissed that he ditched her the night of their wedding. No doubt there was a sword in her hand with his name on it.

For the life of him, Angel could not shake the words. His mind kept going back to them, back to the moment where. Raven told him that she loves him. Her arms wrapped around him. She was begging him to stay with her. Like, he was everything to her. He never knew his life had that much worth to her. That it was even possible for her to love a monster like him. Even after she knew the truth about him. She still chose to fall in love with him. It meant everything, those words, they would be his strength from here on out. He would face whatever struggles that were in store for him. Just so he could hear those sweet words again.

"Come on Angel, Details," Brandon punched Angel's upper arm. "You had sex with a werewolf. You're the first vampire I've ever met to go balls deep in a werewolf. What's it like?" He asked. "Was it intense? Did you make her you know, Who am I kidding? Of course you did. I bet you tried everything."

"I don't think this is something we should discuss." Angel replied. "What happened between me and Raven. It should remain between us." He could tell Brandon wasn't satisfied with that response. "Sex should be something discussed in private between those involved. It would be rude to discuss it with someone else."

"No, it would be awesome to discuss with someone else." Brandon argued. "Especially if that someone was me." He smiled. "Come on man, please, tell me something, was she wet, did she suck your dick. I bet werewolves give intense blowjobs. Am I right?" He nodded to himself. "Yeah, I'm right, come on Angel please." He begged. "You banged a werewolf. This is one for the books. Angel the fucker of wolves or the wolf fucker. Has a nice ring to it right?"

"No it doesn't, it sounds disturbing." Angel added. "Forget it Brandon we're not talking about my sex life. It was good, can we just leave it as that?" Brandon gasped. "What? I said it was good that should be enough."

"Good, bitch, if I was Raven I'd slap you in the face." Brandon slapped him. "There that's for Raven. Good, that's all you got. You fuck a wolf and that's the best you got." He shook his head. "You could at least say. It was the best sex of your life or how about she blew me away or she took my dick to a place it's never been before. All of those are better than just good." He crossed his arms. "Now you've got to give me details."

"No I don't," Angel argued. Brandon pulled out his phone. "What are you doing?" He watched as he unlocked his phone. "Brandon, what are you doing?" He asked again. He began texting on his phone. "Brandon," He repeated.

"I'm just letting Raven know you said sex with her was good. Not great, not excellent but good." Brandon replied. No, he can't do that, that'll piss her off. Angel tried to grab his phone but he kept texting. "Nope, you did this to yourself man. You need to pay the price."

"Okay fine, I'll talk, just delete the message." Angel held up his hands. Brandon pushed send. "Why? I said I'd talk." He yelled. "Now she's going to be mad at me." Brandon laughed. "This isn't funny."

"Oh no, I just texted Claire." Brandon smiled. "See," He showed him the message. The message read: "Hey." He glared at Brandon. "I was never going to text her that. You're my bro, I don't sell out bros. Still, you promised details so," He shrugged. "I'm listening, what's it like fucking a werewolf?"

"I hate you sometimes," Angel let out a deep sigh. "Let's see well sex with a werewolf is well. That's hard to say, Raven isn't just a werewolf. That's part of who she is but it's not all of her. When we're connected as one it goes much deeper than that." He confessed. "When I'm in that moment with her, it's unlike anything. Even something as small as a kiss means the world to me. I've wanted it for so long and to have it happen. It's like having all my dreams come true in that split second. She's just," He shrugged. "Everything."