Chapter 04: Lord Grimm

"Claire," Raven started to shake her sister. She couldn't figure out why she was unconscious or how she ended up laying in the forest naked. There could only be one explanation Claire had encountered a vampire. This wasn't good, the forest of wolves was no longer safe especially if her sister was getting into fights. "Sister, you need to wake up." She spoke louder, Claire's eyes started to open.

"Wha-," Claire leaned forward covering her chest. "Where," Raven noticed her sister's eyes wandering the forest. It was like she was searching for something or better yet someone. "Raven, you're awake." She handed her sister some clothes to change into. "Thanks," Claire put on the clothes. The garments consisted of a blue tank top and blue jeans.

"What happened?" Raven handed Claire her jacket. She took it from her putting it on. "I found you unconscious in the forest. Did someone attack you if so, where is that bastard I'll fucking kill him." She started sniffing the air, nothing out of the ordinary.

"It's nothing," Claire answered. "I must have fallen asleep in wolf form." She zipped up her jacket. "I tend to do that sometimes. It helps me learn to control the rage that builds in the form. If you were smart, you'd start doing that as well." Raven let out a sigh. This was an obvious lie, they were in the middle of a forest covered with werewolf scouts. Most of these scouts were men. No woman in their right mind would risk falling asleep naked in that sort of situation. Especially her sister. "Anyway, we should probably get going." She started to walk ahead of her.

"Right," Raven continued to walk with her sister.

The two sisters stopped at the mountain with the highest peak. The place Claire assumed Lord Grimm's castle had been hidden. The entire mountain was made of hard rock, there appeared to be a large cave in what would have been the entrance to a cavern. Raven tried to break through the rocks with her claws but it was no use. The rocks were too heavy for either of them to lift. "Are you sure this is the right place?" Raven glanced up at the mountain. There wasn't any sign of a castle and there wasn't a way inside.

"This has to be it," Claire tried to dig into the cave-in. "No good, we can't get inside." She placed her hand on the mountain. "Wait, Raven, look at this," She motioned her sister toward the mountain base. Raven ran her fingers across the rock, these markings on the rock, they were done by. Raven withdrew her claws. "Well, what do you think?" Claire put her hands in her in jacket pockets.

"We have to climb this," Raven glanced up at the mountain peak. Claire started to argue with her. "Think about it," She interrupted. "If this place is Lord Grimm's stronghold. The goal would be to keep the vampires from getting inside. The best way for him to do that is to make it so only werewolves can reach the castle." She explained. "This cave in, it was done on purpose to keep vampires out."

"You're serious," Claire glanced up at the mountain. "I mean I guess that makes sense but," She groaned. "Do we really have to climb this entire mountain?" She complained. "That's going to require a lot of climbing still," She placed her hand on the markings. "It would explain the claw marks. For a werewolf climbing is second nature." She let out a deep sigh. "Let's do it," She removed her jacket, stuffing it in her bag. "Give me a boost," Claire stepped back, Raven got in position. She charged at her sister being lifted into the air. She sunk her claws into the hard rock piercing it. "You're turn." She held her hand out to her sister. "Raven?"

"I have a better idea," Raven started to climb a nearby tree. She stepped back jumping as far as she could off the top of the tree. Her claws scraped against the mountain side leaving gashes on the rock. "See, told you I had a better idea." She smiled at her sister.

"Show off," Claire started climbing, staying a couple of feet behind her sister.

Raven continued to climb to the top of the mountain. Once she arrived at the mountain peak, her navy-blue eyes took sight at the castle sheltered by the treacherous mountain. The castle was made of stone with wolf engravings drawn on the side of it. She was breath taken by sight, the forest that surrounded the Luminous Castle was filled with wolves and food for them to hunt.