Chapter 17: Premonition

Gray storm clouds began to gather and fill the sky. Sounds of thunder echoed in her ear. The heavy rain poured down, as lightning flashed through the sky. She could hear loud footsteps in the mud. There was another flash of lightning and she saw a blue banner of a large angry wolf head, its fangs were bared and its ears were drawn back. She was standing in the crowd afraid of what's to come. Time was up, the final clash of the war was about to begin. Raven was marching with the wolves by her sister. Both of them were afraid, this was it, the end of the war.

"This is it brother," Jayson draped his arm on Jay's shoulder. His ash blond hair was soaking wet from the rain. "We've been training our whole lives for this. Now we can finally kill the vampire who murdered our parents. Got the plan ready?"

"It's all right here," Jay pointed at his forehead. "I don't care what we have to do or how many times we have to try. That vampire will pay for everything he's done to us. Even if it kills me." He smirked. "I'll just have to take the bastard with me."

"Great, it just had to be raining." Alexis complained. She had her hand over her head as a futile attempt to prevent herself from getting wet. "This isn't going to work in our favor," Her red hair with orange highlights was already drenched in water. "My abilities are so much weaker in the rain. What part of fire and water don't mix, don't you guys get?" She groaned. " Whatever," She rolled her eyes. "I'll just have to endure it."

"Medic," Lycan called out. Claire walked over to his side. "You have provided everyone with a vial of the anti sun repellant, correct?" She nodded. "You also distributed the pack, a vial of your blood to act as a fast acting healing agent, correct?" She nodded again. "Did You give them a vial of holy water as well?" She nodded once more. "I want no mistakes, the vampires die tonight."

"Yes, Leader Lycan," Claire answered. "I've done everything as you asked. I even took the liberty of mixing the anti sun repellent into holy water. So not only does it negate their immunity to sunlight but it cancels out their abilities as well." She explained. "Everything should go as exactly as we planned. We are more than prepared for this. Though," She rubbed her chin. "There will still be casualties." She stated as fact. "But at this point, I guess that's unavoidable."

"Yes but the victory will be well worth it." Lycan replied. "Isn't that right brother?" He glanced over at Alejandro. He was walking beside Lycan, he had a blank expression on his face aside from a slight smirk. "I bet you can't wait to fight Scythe again, this time he won't be so lucky. It'll be the rematch you've both been dreaming of. As for me," He smirked. "I've got a date with a Prince."

"Angel," Raven stood there but as she did. She saw herself pass through her. She was walking beside Claire. She was wearing black tank top and jeans. That necklace, she gasped. It was a platinum chain with a ring attached to it. It was of enraged wolf head with tiny sapphire eyes. The exact same necklace Angel always wore. How'd she end up with it? She was clinching on it tightly as she walked beside NightShade with a horde of werewolves marching ahead of them.

A flash of lighting struck in the sky, as the rain grew heavier. There in the distance, an army of vampires were dressed in armor hoisting silver weapons. In the back, she could see a red banner of a huge bat with its fangs out hoisted into the sky. In the very front of the army was Lord Alexander himself. His entire body was shielded by diamond armor. Several swords floating around him. The King himself was going to lead the attack. Brandon stood at the right of Lord Alexander and her brother Ziek at the left. Toward the back, was Scythe, Selene, and Fate. Standing there in the far next to Blaire was Angel.

Lightning struck once more, thunder echoing in the sky as the two armies faced each other. Thunder cracked and with it, Lord Alexander snapped his fingers. The swords around him flew at the army of werewolves. The blades impaled the wolves, killing them instantly. Raven watched as Lord Alexander controlled twelve diamond swords cutting down their army. Lord Grimm threw his leather coat off and burst through the crowd eager to fight his brother.