Chapter 24: Temptation (Part 02)

The backstage of the bar was covered by a red curtain, lights of red, blue, green, purple, white, yellow, and orange were flashing vibrantly underneath the curtain. On the stage were chairs, a pole, a pull string that poured water on the person who pulled it. All of these were tools they could use to strip in front of a crowd of men and women.

Angel stood there frozen in place. His whole body was shaking. He decided to put on his best clothes. Which to him were a long sleeve black shirt with a skull on it. The shirt had three buttons, all of which he left unbuttoned to reveal a bit of his fine chest. He had on a black leather belt with spikes on it. He wore tight distressed blue jeans that groped his ass making it look even bigger. They had small tears in the knee area. He wasn't wearing any shoes, he felt this would work to his advantage. Seeing as shoes limited his climbing ability. Still even dressed in what felt like the sexiest clothes he had. He still felt uncomfortable stripping in front of people. Especially knowing that one of those people was Selene. She was sitting in the front row with Brandon sitting right behind her.

"Bro, you got this," Ziek patted Angel's shoulder. He was standing right next to him. It didn't come as a surprise that Ziek was in the lineup for guys they wanted to see strip. If anything, Angel figured with his muscles and rock star background. He'd be number one but surprisingly Angel beat him by ten votes. Girls somehow thought he was hotter than Ziek. "Look at that white board bro, look at it, you ranked number one. You got thirty two votes man, chicks wanna see you, you got this. Just go and have fun with it."

"Easy for you to say," Angel scolded. "You're used to this attention. I've never had girls line up to see me do anything. I'm usually the guy they ignore because he's too nice or too nerdy, guys like me," He pointed at himself. "We don't strip. We get paid to put our clothes on. Not take them off. I'm having to read a rule book, Ziek," He held up the rule book that Scythe gave him. It read stripping for dummies. He's reading it so he'd have a general idea of how stripping works for guys. "I've never done this before. I haven't the slightest clue on what I'm doing."

"Dude, just go with the flow." Fate advised. "Have fun with it." It still shocked Angel that Fate made the top three. Girls somehow found Fate attractive too. Maybe it was his emo style hair, or his tattoos, or the fact he really doesn't care about what people think of him. Maybe it was his "I don't give a shit." personality that landed him here. "I'm going out there and doing a huge roast on Blaire. This is my "I Hate Blaire." strip tease. Check out the underwear." He took off his belt and lowered his pants showing Angel the front of his boxer briefs. The front read: "Suck it, Blaire" He turned so Angel could read the back. It read: "Kiss my ass, Blaire." Ziek busted out laughing, even Angel couldn't help but laugh. He wasn't sure what made it funnier the fact that Fate wrote it or the fact Fate wrote it and took enough time out of his day to write it in sparkling glitter. Fate's dick sparkled as did his ass. He was literally going to shake glitter all over the stage with his underwear. "It's cool right?" He zipped up his pants.

"Lord Alexander is going to beat your ass." Angel laughed. "You'll be dodging chunks of diamond while dancing because he's going to kill you."

"You're so dead bro," Ziek busted out laughing. "So, So, dead,"

"Well guess what," Fate shrugged. "The King can suck my dick too because I'm doing this. My message needs to be heard and if I have to write it on my dick." He pointed at his crotch. "I will. The world needs to know that I hate Blaire." With those underwear, they will. Angel and Ziek busted out laughing. "So, did you know guys and girls could vote to see who had to strip tonight? I voted for Angel."

"You voted for me," Angel pointed at himself, Fate nodded.

"Sure did," Fate boasted." I mean let's face it man, if Scythe ever tells me I can add a third guy to our sexy time. You're my first pick. Scythe wouldn't even argue. He voted for you too. As his boyfriend you'd think I'd be offended but I get it. Scythe has a small crush on you and seeing you strip is just the thing he needs to get over it. He explained it to me, so that's why I picked you too plus, you got a nice ass." He slapped Angel's butt. Angel jumped and rubbed his butt. He didn't have to slap his ass that hard. That hurt. "Besides, I couldn't vote for myself, I mean who votes for themselves that's so lame." Ziek raised his hand.