5| Healing Process

''𝙎𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜.''

𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘄, 𝗜 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼

𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘄, 𝗜 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼. I skipped the story of Voldemort's demise and went along my way into the waiting rooms. I passed by the receptionist desk and set my clipboard down, I was done with my rounds today. 

All I had left to do was talk to whoever had found Draco, then I'd be able to leave. When I had walked into the waiting rooms, I saw a doctor talking to someone in the corner. I walked over and put a hand on the doctor's shoulder, easing him out of the room so I could talk to the man. The doctor nodded and left without question. 

I sat down in front of the man, leaning forward in the chair with my hands folded. 

''What's your name?'' Was my first question. 

''Albert.'' He sheepishly answered. ''Albert Farmer.'' 

''It is nice to meet you, Mr. Farmer.'' 

''And you, Miss...'' He waited for a name. 

''Diggory.'' 

He nodded and we shook hands. 

The name 'Farmer' seemed to be taken almost literally. He had on a straw hat, along with a flannel and some jeans. His brown work boots had mud blotched at the bottom of them, which had fallen off as he walked around the room. His hair was going from a healthy brown to an olding grey. 

Albert bounced his leg out of nervousness, trying not to wring his fingers together. He was hunched forward, too tense to lean back. He looked tired. 

''Calm down, please.'' I tried to reassure. 

He looked up at me with a hopeful look, before nodding and letting out a deep breath. 

''Is he uh..'' He cleared his throat. ''Is he okay?''

''Yes, he's quite all right. Thanks to you.''

''Anytime, Ma'am.'' I didn't notice earlier, but he also seemed to have an accent. He smelled a bit like bacon and manure. Though the bacon was stronger, I could still smell the manure. 

''I have a few questions I'd like to ask.'' I said, taking my thoughts away from the smell that lingered around him. ''If it doesn't take up too much of your time.''

''No, that's quite all right.'' He waved his hand at me, shifting around in his seat. ''Ask away.''

''Okay, well, first things first. Where did you find him?'' 

Albert paused for a moment, seemingly recalling where he had been at the time. ''Central Park, just downtown.''

''Downtown?'' I repeated. Albert nodded.